STAGS GET TAKEN TO THE WOOD SHED 35 TO 27

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Tigerific
Conway Tigers

Re: STAGS GET TAKEN TO THE WOOD SHED 35 TO 27

Post by Tigerific »

Colbyc36 wrote:
Tigerific wrote:Y’all ain’t seen region 6. Nobody can take that trophy from us this year. Conway has sunk to the bottom of the barrel and might finish second. To put it in perspective if we went down to 4A we wouldn’t make the playoffs. Already lost to MB NMB and Hartsville. Played undefeated Wilson in a scrimmage and got pummeled. CF who will win the region lost to MB by 4 tds. Now chew on that for a while.

Losing to MB isn't something to hang your head for. They have historically had a pretty good program. I got much respect for them.
No it’s not but the point was how bad region 6 is. Conway’s record against MB was like 31-5 I believe and now we’ve lost 10 of the last 12 to them with a former Conway QB coaching them. We will never beat them again till we get complete turnover on the coaching staff. The wheels are in motion. Nobody in the stands and our new AD is getting calls and emails wanting change so hopefully this year. If not it’s just prolonging the inevitable. Conway has been an above average program for over 30 years and played for 4 state championships. We just needed someone to take us to the next level but we tanked the program in two years.

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

THEM TATERS STOLE OUR QB
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Post by Newcatntown »

CITYSLICKER wrote:THEM TATERS STOLE OUR QB

:? Seriously...thats all ya got? I heard yall started slower than molasses!! :shock: You looked up after your second boiled nut and you were down 2 tds!! :P
I cant talk much...we lost to Beaufort. :oops:

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

Tigerific wrote:Y’all ain’t seen region 6. Nobody can take that trophy from us this year. Conway has sunk to the bottom of the barrel and might finish second. To put it in perspective if we went down to 4A we wouldn’t make the playoffs. Already lost to MB NMB and Hartsville. Played undefeated Wilson in a scrimmage and got pummeled. CF who will win the region lost to MB by 4 tds. Now chew on that for a while.
This week South Florence visits The Backyard to face off against Conway to stay in the hunt for the title of "worst team ever to host a playoff game." :cry: :oops:

Tigerific
Conway Tigers

Post by Tigerific »

Ain’t it the truth

Cowboy33
Goose Creek Gators

Post by Cowboy33 »

It was a good game Slick and my prediction was right. I was pleasantly surprised to see how easily the Gators were able to move the ball through the air. If Goose Creek had a better running game they could really make some noise. I’ve never been a fan of just scat backs only and no RBs that can grind out the tough yards and eat the clock up but that’s what it looks like all they have. That thunder and lightning combination can make a difference

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Wow Slicker. I guess Berkeley is not as good as you thought. Goose Creek might be heading back in the right direction. That was a good win for the Gators. How come you didn't answer my texts Slick? You always send me texts when Beaufort is losing. :roll:.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

Underdog
Goose Creek Gators

Post by Underdog »

He was too busy pouting cuz they were losing... Stole your QB? Surprised you didn't accuse us of recruiting him...

Colbyc36
Byrnes Rebels

Post by Colbyc36 »

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN wrote:Wow Slicker. I guess Berkeley is not as good as you thought. Goose Creek might be heading back in the right direction. That was a good win for the Gators. How come you didn't answer my texts Slick? You always send me texts when Beaufort is losing. :roll:.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Ain't nobody down there as good as they think they are.
Lay off the frogmore stew.
"We opened the door to everyone. Its over."
-Tom Knotts

Whatwave22
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Whatwave22 »

Colbyc36 wrote:
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN wrote:Wow Slicker. I guess Berkeley is not as good as you thought. Goose Creek might be heading back in the right direction. That was a good win for the Gators. How come you didn't answer my texts Slick? You always send me texts when Beaufort is losing. :roll:.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Ain't nobody down there as good as they think they are.
Lay off the frogmore stew.
You guys don't know either until late friday.......