STAGS GET TAKEN TO THE WOOD SHED 35 TO 27

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

STAGS GET TAKEN TO THE WOOD SHED 35 TO 27

Post by CITYSLICKER »

FIRST REGION LOSS FOR COACH RANDY ROBINSON, GOOD LUCK, CREEK, WE TRIED TO COME BACK BUT YALL RESISTED US
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

CITYSLICKER

Re: STAGS GET TAKEN TO THE WOOD SHED 35 TO 27

Post by CITYSLICKER »

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

slick, man I have to be brutally honest with you here. Region 7 5A is the worst in the state top to bottom. I figured Berkeley was the best, but duck ditch? Man, I would rather lose to possum hill. What has happened to lowcountry football?
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

Tigerific
Conway Tigers

Post by Tigerific »

Y’all ain’t seen region 6. Nobody can take that trophy from us this year. Conway has sunk to the bottom of the barrel and might finish second. To put it in perspective if we went down to 4A we wouldn’t make the playoffs. Already lost to MB NMB and Hartsville. Played undefeated Wilson in a scrimmage and got pummeled. CF who will win the region lost to MB by 4 tds. Now chew on that for a while.

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Post by Newcatntown »

Tigerific wrote:Y’all ain’t seen region 6. Nobody can take that trophy from us this year. Conway has sunk to the bottom of the barrel and might finish second. To put it in perspective if we went down to 4A we wouldn’t make the playoffs. Already lost to MB NMB and Hartsville. Played undefeated Wilson in a scrimmage and got pummeled. CF who will win the region lost to MB by 4 tds. Now chew on that for a while.

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP....doesn’t taste like good football Tiger.

EHSMeanGreen
Easley Green Wave

Post by EHSMeanGreen »

Tigerific wrote:Y’all ain’t seen region 6. Nobody can take that trophy from us this year. Conway has sunk to the bottom of the barrel and might finish second. To put it in perspective if we went down to 4A we wouldn’t make the playoffs. Already lost to MB NMB and Hartsville. Played undefeated Wilson in a scrimmage and got pummeled. CF who will win the region lost to MB by 4 tds. Now chew on that for a while.
Myrtle Beach 43
Carolina Forest 28
:arrow: https://www.maxpreps.com/games/9-20-201 ... &schoolid=

4 TDs . I'm :? :mrgreen:

Tigerific
Conway Tigers

Post by Tigerific »

MB called off the dogs and CF scored some late. MB is 4 tds better. CF is an average team with a D1 QB that won’t get past the second round of the playoffs.

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

PINKY, WHO GIVES A RATS ASS

Colbyc36
Byrnes Rebels

Post by Colbyc36 »

Losing to MB isn't something to hang your head for. They have historically had a pretty good program. I got much respect for them.
"We opened the door to everyone. Its over."
-Tom Knotts

DabnusBrickey
Goose Creek Gators

Post by DabnusBrickey »

At certain points in the game, it was 21-0 and 28-7 Goose Creek. We are ahead in the process at this point. After our first drive, I knew we were winning. But, you have Berkeley and Goose Creek who can win a couple of playoff games at the top...this isn’t as weak a region as the Beaufort fan posted.

I told you guys this summer we were beating Berkeley. CitySlicker, bow before the Gators.
The CREEK is rising GO GATORS!