Job Openings

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Deputy
No Team Affiliation

Re: Job Openings

Post by Deputy »

Jett is a good coach. That helped Woodmont tremendously. But it also helped that the region was down a but from what it has been. And let's face it, pretty much any coach in Gville County is leaving for any of the better paying, less teaching, opportunities that are around the upstate.

As far as Easley, another poster cited issues with the administration as the reason the coach left. Not sure what that may mean though. But dont know what has happened at Easley. The program was a power years ago and then just fell off the radar and cant get it back together.

No Fly Zone
Emerald Vikings

Post by No Fly Zone »

Deputy wrote:As far as Easley, another poster cited issues with the administration as the reason the coach left. Not sure what that may mean though. But dont know what has happened at Easley. The program was a power years ago and then just fell off the radar and cant get it back together.
Sounds like King is going back home to Havelock. Not sure he'll ever have it better anywhere else. I think he thought the grass would be greener...

5Vikings
Spartanburg Vikings

Post by 5Vikings »

Ashley Ridge is Open.... Kenny Walker stepped Down

NCFootball12
No Team Affiliation

Post by NCFootball12 »

No Fly Zone wrote:
Deputy wrote:As far as Easley, another poster cited issues with the administration as the reason the coach left. Not sure what that may mean though. But dont know what has happened at Easley. The program was a power years ago and then just fell off the radar and cant get it back together.
Sounds like King is going back home to Havelock. Not sure he'll ever have it better anywhere else. I think he thought the grass would be greener...
Havelock loves the coach they already have. A lot of people I've spoken to don't want him back after thinking the grass was greener.

IFollowHSFootball
No Team Affiliation

Post by IFollowHSFootball »

Has anyone any updates?

I've heard that North Augusta has done some interviews. Is that true?

Deputy
No Team Affiliation

Post by Deputy »

Speaking of NA. Did Thomas resign to go somewhere else, or to retire? Dont recall anyone ever giving a reason as to why he resigned.

MrFootball68
Greenwood Eagles

Post by MrFootball68 »

If Woodmont does not hire on staff, all the advancement they made will stop and they are back to 1-3 wins a year.

Damefan
No Team Affiliation

Post by Damefan »

Deputy wrote:Speaking of NA. Did Thomas resign to go somewhere else, or to retire? Dont recall anyone ever giving a reason as to why he resigned.
He resigned as AD and Head Coach. Word is a few coaches from the Columbia area have applied for the job. I have heard Saluda coach could be in play on this one.

knightspur
No Team Affiliation

Post by knightspur »

He did not resign.....Murphy gonna Murphy

NAmAN
North Augusta Yellow Jackets

Post by NAmAN »

Knightspur must have some inside info or know someone because you are right about one thing and you know what I mean. When all 3 head coaches in football, basketball and baseball leave at the same time there's a reason. Must be the principal of it all.