STAGS GET SPANKED AGAIN 37 TO 7 BY FORT

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

STAGS GET SPANKED AGAIN 37 TO 7 BY FORT

Post by CITYSLICKER »

MY STAGS SEASON ENDS WITH 629 STAGS GAMES ATTENDED, 55 YEARS, GOOD LUCK TO THE FORT, I AM ALWAYS SAD FOR IT TO END. GOOD KARMA WILL APPEAR AGAIN IN SUMMER 2020.
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Re: STAGS GET SPANKED AGAIN 37 TO 7 BY FORT

Post by SF Band dad »

I hope you can make it to WB for the championship games. Good luck in the realignment.

Damefan
No Team Affiliation

Post by Damefan »

Slick I kept looking for you but never saw you. I was sitting on the top row at the press box. Surrounded by Stag fans complaining and wanting Coach Jerry back. That won’t happen. But maybe us old guys will get together and meet next year! Best wishes during the off season.

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

Damefan wrote:Slick I kept looking for you but never saw you. I was sitting on the top row at the press box. Surrounded by Stag fans complaining and wanting Coach Jerry back. That won’t happen. But maybe us old guys will get together and meet next year! Best wishes during the off season.
Berkley coach is a good coach.did well at daniel. Considering the cruice yesrs they should love that coach.

Tigerific
Conway Tigers

Post by Tigerific »

CITYSLICKER wrote:MY STAGS SEASON ENDS WITH 629 STAGS GAMES ATTENDED, 55 YEARS, GOOD LUCK TO THE FORT, I AM ALWAYS SAD FOR IT TO END. GOOD KARMA WILL APPEAR AGAIN IN SUMMER 2020.
I know how it used to be. Ours never got started for the last two years and sadly it looks like we still stuck. Hands are tied apparently because of a certain situation. Maybe one day

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Post by Newcatntown »

CITYSLICKER wrote:MY STAGS SEASON ENDS WITH 629 STAGS GAMES ATTENDED, 55 YEARS, GOOD LUCK TO THE FORT, I AM ALWAYS SAD FOR IT TO END. GOOD KARMA WILL APPEAR AGAIN IN SUMMER 2020.
Look on the bright side.....you can go watch and cheer for the taters tomorrow!!!!! :mrgreen:

Cowboy33
Goose Creek Gators

Post by Cowboy33 »

Newcatntown wrote:
Look on the bright side.....you can go watch and cheer for the taters tomorrow!!!!! :mrgreen:
That’s a great idea Newcat! Our buddy is an undercover Gator fan

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Post by GoBigGreen »

Sorry your Stags season came to an end yesterday Slick. I was hoping for the upset but it was just not meant to be. Sadly, another lowcountry team will join in on the same fate later today, that is unless our game is postponed further. The Stags have a bright future with the coach you have. Keep your chin up.....

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

YOU AINT SORRY YOU AND THAT OBESE TATER WITH YOU WAS LAUGHING YALLS ASS OFF LEAVING EARLY, DAMN GERMAN
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Post by GoBigGreen »

CITYSLICKER wrote:YOU AINT SORRY YOU AND THAT OBESE TATER WITH YOU WAS LAUGHING YALLS ASS OFF LEAVING EARLY, DAMN GERMAN
Not true....I really thought the Stags had something for FD. Guess I was wrong.