40 Team Realignment for AAAAA

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Do_It_Right!!!!!
No Team Affiliation

40 Team Realignment for AAAAA

Post by Do_It_Right!!!!! »

Tried to come up with a realignment of 32 teams, 36, and 40. Seems like the 40 team realignment works the best. Still not even close to perfect.

These are the top 40 schools.

Hillcrest High
J L Mann High Academy
Mauldin High
T L Hanna High
Wade Hampton High
Woodmont High

Boiling Springs High
Dorman High
Gaffney High
James F Byrnes High
Riverside High
Spartanburg High

Clover High
Ft Mill High
Nation Ford High
Northwestern High
Rock Hill High

Blythewood High
Dutch Fork High
Lexington High
Ridge View High
River Bluff High
Spring Valley High
White Knoll High

Carolina Forest High
Conway High
Socastee High
St. James High
Sumter High
West Florence High

Berkeley High
Cane Bay High
Goose Creek High
Stratford High
Wando High

Ashley Ridge High
Fort Dorchester High
R B Stall High
Summerville High
West Ashley High

AngryMax
No Team Affiliation

Re: 40 Team Realignment for AAAAA

Post by AngryMax »

I have some questions:

32 team playoff? 24 team playoff with byes? 16 team playoff?

If theres a 16 team playoff, do we get an 11th regular season game(more money for the schools, less for the SCHSL)

Do_It_Right!!!!!
No Team Affiliation

Post by Do_It_Right!!!!! »

I would like to see a 16 team playoff with an 11th game....just my personal preference

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

So in this realignment how many teams would make the playoffs out of each region? I say give me 24 or 32 teams and give me 11 games in the regular season

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

Those are the top 40 teams out of an incomplete, preliminary, list. Why bother until all of the facts are in on what the true numbers are?
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

Chuckster
Goose Creek Gators

Post by Chuckster »

Great discussion....Thanks for the work and insight.....Penquin or whatever - don;t be such an ass....This is a discussion board for giving ideas / suggestions.......
Attachments
GCHS.gif
GCHS.gif (10.2 KiB) Viewed 2434 times

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

Chuckster wrote:Great discussion....Thanks for the work and insight.....Penquin or whatever - don;t be such an ass....This is a discussion board for giving ideas / suggestions.......
Ideas and suggestions about some half baked crock of crap? C'mon man, unwad you panties and get ALL of the information before trying to fix a problem with half the required information.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

AngryMax
No Team Affiliation

Post by AngryMax »

Penguin wrote:
Chuckster wrote:Great discussion....Thanks for the work and insight.....Penquin or whatever - don;t be such an ass....This is a discussion board for giving ideas / suggestions.......
Ideas and suggestions about some half baked crock of crap? C'mon man, unwad you panties and get ALL of the information before trying to fix a problem with half the required information.

Since when does anyone come here for cold hard facts? Arent we all here for half baked crocks of crap? I know I am.

HiTechRedNeck
No Team Affiliation

Post by HiTechRedNeck »

Looks like Sumter is still in "no man's land" Not midlands (which is closer by a long number) and not Pee Dee/Beach which makes for longgggggg trips on school nights. At least they'll be back in Lower State!

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

HiTechRedNeck wrote:Looks like Sumter is still in "no man's land" Not midlands (which is closer by a long number) and not Pee Dee/Beach which makes for longgggggg trips on school nights. At least they'll be back in Lower State!
Sumter school district could help solve that problem by evening up attendance at Sumter, Crestwood and Lakewood. Put them all in the same class, whether it's 4A or 5A.