I’m crying now

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
NuclearCav90
Dorman Cavaliers

I’m crying now

Post by NuclearCav90 »

No words

TheSilverFox
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Re: I’m crying now

Post by TheSilverFox »

Hats off to y’all man that was the best High School game I’ve ever seen EVER!!! Damn I did not expect Dorman to be that good I was Blown away totally outplayed us nothing to be sad about at all y’all are champs in my mind!!

NuclearCav90
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by NuclearCav90 »

Thanks, Silver Fox. Much respect. Your team made the plays when they absolutely had to and y’all deserve to win.

SCPrepTalk
Site Admin

Post by SCPrepTalk »

Had to Delete and Edit some Posts.

Neutral corners, Please.

Don't put a stain on a GREAT game!

Great Game by Both Teams!
Hats off to all those Kids!
Congrats to Dutch Fork and Dorman! :D

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Was another great game. I didn’t understand the last possession play calling. Not sure why we didn’t attempt to set up for a FG. Dorman had it’s chances to take control and win. I think we fot out coached today. Much respect silver foxes. People have been underestimating us all year long, week to week.

I’m sure Dutch Fork doesn’t wanna see Dorman again in the playoffs. The two teams really match up well. With a score that even it made me wonder what a region 2 with DF in it would look like. Would be a bar fight every week.

Congrats Dutch Fork. Solid win...classy sportsmanship.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

Im still not happy about the intentional grounding call.that took yall out of fieldgoal range .it looked bogus.once i get to that point im watching now ill know for sure.i believe that and the pass up on field goal in first half .was the difference .
I dont believe in the neutral stuff that was stated above.man up pick a side .no participation medals for the fat kid.earn it .
Dorman may have gotten gipped we will see in a few.
If your teared up and mad thats good means you cared and were invested.

NuclearCav90
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by NuclearCav90 »

I don’t even know what was meant by “neutral corners” there. All I know is there is one certain poster on here that constantly crosses the line trying to upset and incite people. The best thing to do after a great game like this one is to show sportsmanship and class, not rudeness and obvious sarcasm. And yes, I am invested in Dorman sports. Dorman has always been dear to my heart since I was a little kid in the late 70s when Lou Fogle was the coach. Before Gutshall, we saw many more bad times than good on the football field, so I will never stop appreciating what Gutshall has brought to Dorman. It kind of bothers me when I hear people in the stadium fussing about his every move-we were NOTHING before he came. Anyway, Dutch Fork is just an awesome team and they earned a hard-fought win. DF WON this game, Dorman did not LOSE it. And even though I like to think of him as a villain, Tom Knotts is a hell of a coach and you have to give him props. I know it my heart my Cavs left it all on that field; they gave it the absolute very best that they had. Dutch Fork just had a little more. But I love my school and I will always be proud to be a Cavalier. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

Absolutely was rooting for dorman .thought yall got hosed on a pivitol call.was a very good game.nothing wrong with being uoset after a loss .especially after yall played good enough to win.

Sibilance
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by Sibilance »

Why are we deleting posts? Let ‘em play, man! Especially when I was late to the “fight”...

TheSilverFox
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by TheSilverFox »

Fortfor5 wrote:Absolutely was rooting for dorman .thought yall got hosed on a pivitol call.was a very good game.nothing wrong with being uoset after a loss .especially after yall played good enough to win.
You are a very salty human being :lol: :lol: