BEAUFORT 38 HILTON HEAD 14 FINAL

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

BEAUFORT 38 HILTON HEAD 14 FINAL

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Eagles Win!!!! Eagles Win!!!! Eagles Win!!!! Beaufort beat Hilton Head 38-14 last night to improve to 5-1 Overall and 1-0 in Region 7 4A. Congrats to My Eagles on the Big Win!!!!

Hilton Head played tough against Beaufort in the 1st Quarter with Beaufort leading 21-14. But The Eagles dominated the rest of the Game. Beaufort's Defense shut out The Seahawks after the 1st Quarter. Hilton Head's star Notre Dame Commit Athlete Jaylen Sneed had a great 1st Quarter and ran the ball well. But Beaufort's Defense clamped down on him the rest of the Game.

Beaufort RB Amariee Morris had a great game with 3 TDS on the night. I was so happy to see the return of one of Beaufort's Star WR'S Kacy Fields. Fields had missed Beaufort's last few games with an Injury. Fields had a great game catching the Football. The main thing that I loved about this game is My Eagles had NO TURNOVERS. That was so great to see and I hope that Beaufort continues to do that. The Eagles will really be a force in 4A Football if they don't turn the ball over. Beaufort QB Tyler Haley did a wonderful job leading the Eagles Offense in this game. Beaufort's Zyrin Odom had a nice 80-yard kickoff return for a TD and did a great job catching the Football on the night.

I also wanted to say I am so proud of Beaufort's Punter Jack Troutman. I know Punter's don't get much publicity but Troutman had a great game. He had 3 punts that were downed inside the 2-yard line. I have never seen that before in one game. Troutman was named the WHHI Player of the Game. Congrats to him!!!!

I was worried at first when Hilton Head ran the ball at first and Beaufort's defense couldn't stop Sneed from running the football. It looked just like how the game started against Oceanside a few weeks ago. But I was so proud of The Eagles Defense on how they responded the rest of the game and completely shut out the Seahawks the last 3 Quarters. Hopefully in Beaufort's next games the Eagles "D" will start out strong and stop the Opponents from running the football. Beaufort's defense needs to have someone key on the QB for the whole game.

Beaufort had their backups in for most of the 4th Quarter. I was impressed with Sophomore RB/Athlete Caleb Ulmer for leading Beaufort's Offense as QB in the 4th Quarter. I think he will be a good player for Beaufort in the Future. I would love to see Ulmer get more reps as RB or even QB in the rest of Beaufort's Games.

Did I say that Beaufort had no turnovers in this game???? :mrgreen: ;). I am so happy about that!!!! Well, I am happy about this win and hopefully Beaufort will keep them coming. I was also happy to see a HUGE CROWD at this game. This was Beaufort's Biggest Crowd in Years!!!! I know it was Homecoming but I hope to see Future Crowds as Big as this.

Good luck to Hilton Head for the rest of their Season!!!! Next up for Beaufort is a trip to James Island next Friday Night. I can't wait!!!!

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!