BEAUFORT 44 COLLETON COUNTY 6 FINAL 10/29/21

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

BEAUFORT 44 COLLETON COUNTY 6 FINAL 10/29/21

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Beaufort completely dominated Colleton County in a 44-6 Win. Eagles QB Tyler Haley threw for over 200 yards in this game, WR Kacy Fields had 150 yards receiving with 2 TDS and Beaufort RB Caleb Ulmer had 80 yards rushing with 2 TDS. Beaufort's Starters only played the 1st half and Ulmer played the 2nd half at QB. There was a running clock for the whole 2nd half. I hate running clocks!!!! The 2nd half flew by so fast!!!! Beaufort could have scored so much more!!!! But I was so happy with this win. My Eagles are locked and Loaded for the 4A Playoffs.

Beaufort RB Amariee Morris did not play in his 2nd straight game. He is nursing a little injury but he should be back next week for the start of the 4A Playoffs. Morris did dress out for this game but he did only if Beaufort needed him to play.

Beaufort has outscored its last 2 Opponents 89-18. :shock: :o. The Eagles Offense has looked good running and passing the football. Beaufort's Defense has looked really good. I still think My Eagles will go really far in the 4A Playoffs and they have a good chance to win it all. 8-) :twisted:

For the 2nd straight game, Beaufort has had more fans than the Home Teams have had. I was so happy to see that. But I was so sad to see that Colleton County did not have hardly any fans at all at the game. Their band of blue had more people in it than the fans. I have to say that Colleton County's Band is really good.

Next up for Beaufort is South Florence at Home next Friday Night to open up the 4A Playoffs. I can't wait!!!! It should be a great game!!! Beaufort improves to 8-2 on the Season after this Win.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!