My Friday With Friends Schedule

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Re: My Friday With Friends Schedule

Post by DeCav »

@red raider,

Wanna meet up at the game tomorrow? I don't mind sitting on the visitor's side.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Vic6, DFOldmam…

You fellas use scorestream at all?

Me and SV95 will be at the DF/Vike game on Friday.

Let us know if either of you wants to meet up before the contest.

I’d suggest we could all sit together but Vic and 95 ain’t gonna sit on the home side and I doubt DFO will sit on the visitor side.

Or we could grab som Awful House after the game.

What say ye? Let’s grab a photo op and put some names to faces.

That’s what Jesus would do!

“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

DeCav wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:15 pm
I think I've decided to try and catch the Beaufort/Bluffton game on the 23rd. Hopefully I can catch up with BEF and NEWCAT.
DeCav, I hope that you can make the trip down to Beautiful Beaufort to watch the Beaufort-Bluffton Game. That would be Awesome! Just let me know if you can make it.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:52 pm
DeCav wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:15 pm
I think I've decided to try and catch the Beaufort/Bluffton game on the 23rd. Hopefully I can catch up with BEF and NEWCAT.
DeCav, I hope that you can make the trip down to Beautiful Beaufort to watch the Beaufort-Bluffton Game. That would be Awesome! Just let me know if you can make it.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
BEF, For sure.

This is a new season for me. Things are looking up. The stars are connecting like a dot-to-dot pattern. I've definitely got 9/23 circled on my calendar! If I can swing it I'll be at the Bluffton/Beaufort game.

I'm going to try and make a weekend of it. Got a brother-in-law who lives in Charleston who I can stay with through the weekend. Going to try and make the game Friday night.

NewCat, there's a special little guy who would LOVE to hang out on the sideline...

The next afternoon I'm thinking we can schedule an Eat 'N Greet with the low country fans.

Dfactor has invited me to get up and jam with his band one of these nights, so I'll see if they have a gig that Saturday night.

An ambitious itinerary. It'll be a good trick if I can pull it off but the fellowship would be worth it.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Hey, isn't Gaffney playing NW in Rock Hill this Friday?

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

HOW DO YOU HAVE FRIENDS ANYWAY??? WHEN DO YOU TALK TO THEM, CAUSE YOUR ASS IS TEXTING ME ALL NIGHT.
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

CITYSLICKER wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:01 pm
HOW DO YOU HAVE FRIENDS ANYWAY??? WHEN DO YOU TALK TO THEM, CAUSE YOUR ASS IS TEXTING ME ALL NIGHT.
Thanks for the bump!

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

I’m headed to the Reservation this Friday to see the Vikes play the Indians.
Go Vindians! Beat the Hell out of each other! :mrgreen:

If any Vike or Indian fans want to meet up before or after the game let me know!