Gaffney @ Union

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Gaffneypeaches
No Team Affiliation

Re: Gaffney @ Union

Post by Gaffneypeaches »

https://fb.watch/fbkTbDDSY-/

Radio with uc coach.

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

Gaffneypeaches wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:39 pm
https://fb.watch/fbkTbDDSY-/

Radio with uc coach.
That’s definitely interesting and the Union coach seems believable in that interview. But at this point it’s a he said he said situation. Still no reasonable reason why it couldn’t be continued the next day, when many other schools did just that. The idea of a short week is also a non starter considering the last 2 years of crazy schedules and the hoops that people jumped through. I think two years ago Broome played 3 games in 8 days , and didn’t Spartanburg and Union play a game on 24 hour notice.
Yes know Daniel took two games last year with Hendersonville and Duluth on less than 4 days notice.
Point is if someone really wanted to make the game happen it would happen .

1CANNON
Gaffney Indians

Post by 1CANNON »

DeCav wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:29 pm
Gaffney coaching is a mess. I tried a couple of times to post what I thought might be a provocative pic i took at the Rock Hill game.

I guess I underestimated how provocative. It was removed twice. The second time I got the hint.

I suppose it should be harmless enough to describe?

Basically shows the gaffney bench watching game film with no coach in sight and fans/parents at the fence doing the coaching.

Pay attention to the Gaffney sidelines this season. The fans, players, and parents deserve better. Way better.

Not sure what the reason is but any haters are gonna accuse Gaffney of “ducking” Union.

Poor PR.
I was at the Union game.
Call me a hater 🙋‍♂️
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
STILL SPEAKING THE TRUTH

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

No Fly Zone
Emerald Vikings

Post by No Fly Zone »

Question for any Gaffney supporters here...

How has Mac Jr. done as an assistant over there? He didn't get his way when daddy left Emerald and bolted. Nepotism hire, for sure.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Hmmm...

Let me see if I can post the pic one more time. I'll pixelate it.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

A picture of a high school team (not saying who) with fans and parents coaching the kids while watching the game film and not an actual coach in site.

Or it's a picture of a duck. It's very pixelated.