FORT DORCHESTER 21 BEAUFORT 6 FINAL 8/26/22

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

FORT DORCHESTER 21 BEAUFORT 6 FINAL 8/26/22

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Fort Dorchester beat My Beaufort Eagles 21-6 last night. Both Teams played sloppily but My Eagles did a little worse. Beaufort had way too many penalties in this game. Hopefully, they will work on that and do better next week. I thought Beaufort played Fort Dorchester pretty tough though even with the mistakes. Patriots QB Zolton Osborne is as good as advertised. Osborne had some nice passes on the night. I still don't know why Beaufort did not put pressure on him most of the night. Osborne mainly had all night to throw the football. Beaufort needs to work on its pass rush. I thought Beaufort's defense did much better in the 2nd half though. Beaufort DL Eamon Smalls who has committed to West Virginia did not play in the 1st half but did play in the 2nd half and made a big difference.

I thought new Beaufort QB Samari Bonds did pretty well in his first Eagles' start. Bonds is only in 10th Grade. He made a few rookie mistakes and needs to commit to running the ball when there is an open field. But all in all, I think Samari had a good first game. He will only get better. I also thought Beaufort should have had Caleb Ulmer run the ball more to the outside. Most of his runs were down the middle. I hope to see Beaufort open up its offense more next week against Hilton Head. The main thing Beaufort needs to work on is cutting down all the penalties. All those Offsides penalties killed us.

It was awesome seeing some Beaufort Eagles Football though even with the loss!!!! I thought Beaufort played the #2 ranked team in 5A Pretty Tough. Congrats to the Patriots on the win! Also, I thought the Seafood Truck at the Stadium had excellent food. Next up for Beaufort is a Home Game against Hilton Head next week. Hopefully My Eagles will rebound from this loss and beat the Seahawks.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Re: FORT DORCHESTER 21 BEAUFORT 6 FINAL 8/26/22

Post by CITYSLICKER »

LIKE I TOLD U, U HAVE NO QB. BY THE TIME HE MATURES, ALL THE OTHERS WILL BE GONE.
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:28 pm
Fort Dorchester beat My Beaufort Eagles 21-6 last night. Both Teams played sloppily but My Eagles did a little worse. Beaufort had way too many penalties in this game. Hopefully, they will work on that and do better next week. I thought Beaufort played Fort Dorchester pretty tough though even with the mistakes. Patriots QB Zolton Osborne is as good as advertised. Osborne had some nice passes on the night. I still don't know why Beaufort did not put pressure on him most of the night. Osborne mainly had all night to throw the football. Beaufort needs to work on its pass rush. I thought Beaufort's defense did much better in the 2nd half though. Beaufort DL Eamon Smalls who has committed to West Virginia did not play in the 1st half but did play in the 2nd half and made a big difference.

I thought new Beaufort QB Samari Bonds did pretty well in his first Eagles' start. Bonds is only in 10th Grade. He made a few rookie mistakes and needs to commit to running the ball when there is an open field. But all in all, I think Samari had a good first game. He will only get better. I also thought Beaufort should have had Caleb Ulmer run the ball more to the outside. Most of his runs were down the middle. I hope to see Beaufort open up its offense more next week against Hilton Head. The main thing Beaufort needs to work on is cutting down all the penalties. All those Offsides penalties killed us.

It was awesome seeing some Beaufort Eagles Football though even with the loss!!!! I thought Beaufort played the #2 ranked team in 5A Pretty Tough. Congrats to the Patriots on the win! Also, I thought the Seafood Truck at the Stadium had excellent food. Next up for Beaufort is a Home Game against Hilton Head next week. Hopefully My Eagles will rebound from this loss and beat the Seahawks.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
We ain't number i got us at 5.yeah polls say that .we still got learning to do.
Hopefully all our defensive starters will be back this week.
Our qb looked good.

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Fortfor5 wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:56 am
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN wrote:

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Our qb looked good.
Fort...man....y'all must be down some if you only beat those asshats from Beaufort 21-6. Y'all need to eat your Wheaties, take your vitamins, hit the weight room and run the bleachers some more. Come on Fort!

Fear The Fox...

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:35 pm
Fortfor5 wrote:
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN wrote:

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Our qb looked good.
Fort...man....y'all must be down some if you only beat those asshats from Beaufort 21-6. Y'all need to eat your Wheaties, take your vitamins, hit the weight room and run the bleachers some more. Come on Fort!

Fear The Fox...
There's more to the story .but it sounds like bitchin.
We botched up 4 red zone . New center .regular center
Broke his arm. Snaps were all over .just is what it is.
We are young not quite as bad as we looked.
But not last year's team either.
Plus we weren't showing much .got big games comming up. We even started a 14 yr old.

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

CITYSLICKER wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:58 am
LIKE I TOLD U, U HAVE NO QB. BY THE TIME HE MATURES, ALL THE OTHERS WILL BE GONE.
Slick, Our QB is only in 10th Grade. But I truly believe that he will end up being a great QB for Beaufort. He is very athletic. I watched the replay of the game and the announcers were really bragging about him. He has a good arm and is very fast. I can't wait to see what he does in his career at Beaufort.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:35 pm
Fortfor5 wrote:
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN wrote:

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Our qb looked good.

Fear The Fox...
DFOLDMAN, What'cha talking about Willis? LOL. Beaufort is a very good team. My Eagles played those Patriots pretty tough. Our Best player on Defense didn't play in the first half of the game but was a beast when he played in the 2nd half. I think Fort D and Beaufort are both really good teams.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

We had 5 out.
Can't leave 24 points in the field against better competition. Or we will lose.
Db and dlineman we took from the ville on D.3 were
O .center broken arm so we will replace him.