HILTON HEAD AT BEAUFORT POLL 9/2/22

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.

WHO WILL WIN????

Poll ended at Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:02 pm

HILTON HEAD
50%
BEAUFORT
50%

Total votes: 6

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

HILTON HEAD AT BEAUFORT POLL 9/2/22

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Hilton Head is coming into this game with a Record of 1-1. The Seahawks are Avg. 26 points a game and giving up 22 points a game. Hilton Head is coming off a 29-18 loss to Claxton, GA. The Seahawks have a record of 0-1 in Away Games so far this season.

Beaufort is coming into this game with a Record of 0-1. The Eagles are Avg. 6 points a game and giving up 21 points a game. Beaufort is coming off a hard-fought 21-6 loss to the #2 ranked team in 5A Fort Dorchester. This will be The Eagle's first Home Game as the scheduled Home game against Cane Bay was canceled to start out the season.

Beaufort has beaten Hilton Head 14 out of the last 15 games played between the teams. The Eagles beat The Seahawks 38-14 last season. Doodles has Beaufort as a 15-point favorite over Hilton Head. Do y'all agree with him? Disagree? Let's hear y'alls thoughts and predictions on this Big Rivalry Game. I will give mine later on in the week. ;) 8-) :mrgreen:

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES BEAT THOSE HILTON HEAD SEAHAWKS!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Re: HILTON HEAD AT BEAUFORT POLL 9/2/22

Does anyone else have any thoughts or predictions on this Big Rivalry Game? I will give my thoughts and predictions tomorrow. I can't wait for Friday Night!!!!

Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

Gaffneypeaches
No Team Affiliation

Post by Gaffneypeaches »

Them boys knock the stewed chicken out yall.

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

Gaffneypeaches wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:31 pm

To bad we were missing 2 starters on D

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

hilton head 48
bufart 4
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Gaffneypeaches wrote:

Hey, Fortfor5....I mean Gaffneypeaches. Fort might have got a few nice hits/tackles but I thought Beaufort had more hard hits/great tackles in that game. You might have known that if you were there. LOL. It was a good hard-hitting game though! I hope that Beaufort plays against Fort D for many more years.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Fortfor5 wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:03 pm
Gaffneypeaches wrote:

To bad we were missing 2 starters on D
Beaufort was missing some starters also. My Eagles started a few Freshmen in this game. At least they got some Varsity Game experience.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

This BIG RIVALRY GAME is Tomorrow Night. I can't wait!!!! This will be My 600th Beaufort Football Game attended and that includes 3 years that I played for The Eagles. I am 50 years old and have only missed a few Beaufort Football Games in My Lifetime and that includes all the Home and Away Games. That doesn't include the thousands of other Beaufort Sporting events that I have attended. I hope to attend many more before I leave this Earth.

As for this Game, I hope to see Beaufort cut down on their penalties. If they do that, then I think My Eagles will win this game pretty easily. But saying that, Beaufort QB Samari Bonds will have to cut out the Interceptions. Bonds is the leader for this Eagles Team and I think that he needs to run the ball a little more. He has a great Arm too so I hope that he has a great game Throwing the Football. I hope to see Beaufort RB Caleb Ulmer have a great game running the Football also.

Beaufort's Defense will have to put pressure on whoever is running the Hilton Head Offense. The Seahawks use 2 QB'S in Jackson Bibee and Owen Bayes. I hope to see Eamon Smalls and Company put some pressure on them and cause them to turn the ball over. The Eagles DB'S have to keep the Seahawks Receivers in front of them and not let them get Big Yardage.

Beaufort also needs to have a great game by their Special Teams. The Eagle Special Teams had a terrible game last week. So, I hope that they do a lot better this week.

As for My Prediction on this game...I will say...

Beaufort 38
Hilton Head 13

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!