West-Oak vs South Carolina Spartans

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Re: West-Oak vs South Carolina Spartans

Post by Ddub14 »

I would agree. I think everyone on 5A should be glad Northwestern got moved into 4A this year. I watched DF and Spartanburg game and it was ok by DF standards.
No where near where they were 2 years ago or even last year. That being said they still may be the best in that division.

Powdersville is good on offense but give up a lot of points and I’m sorry but they haven’t experienced anything like what they will see with Daniel yet.
They may not even win that region . Bhp has had two decent back to back wins.
Clinton is more of the same from last year but with a smaller line . Good luck

One team to keep an eye out on the lower state might be Gilbert who destroyed S Aiken last night. Will have to check out some film on them.

4A who knows
Basically I think it’s 6 teams SP Northwestern So flo Flora
W Flo Hartsville In whatever order you want to put them in.

I think south pointe and south Florence play soon so that should answer some questions or maybe create more

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Ddub14 wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:40 pm
I would agree. I think everyone on 5A should be glad Northwestern got moved into 4A this year. I watched DF and Spartanburg game and it was ok by DF standards.
No where near where they were 2 years ago or even last year. That being said they still may be the best in that division.

Powdersville is good on offense but give up a lot of points and I’m sorry but they haven’t experienced anything like what they will see with Daniel yet.

One team to keep an eye out on the lower state might be Gilbert who destroyed S Aiken last night. Will have to check out some film on them.

4A who knows

I think south pointe and south Florence play soon so that should answer some questions or maybe create more
Not sold on Powdersville yet. Not sure why but not buying it just yet. DF handled NW fairly well in the jamboree...might be our best outing. Just need to get our QB healthy and hang on to the ball and we will be ok. Stay healthy these next few non-region games. Seems like River Bluff has cured their problems and back to form. Good for them. Curious to see what Summerville can do. Would be good to have them back in the Lower State discussion.

Fear The Fox...

bringthewood
No Team Affiliation

Post by bringthewood »

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:36 pm
Ddub14 wrote:

4A who knows

Not sold on Powdersville yet. Not sure why but not buying it just yet. DF handled NW fairly well in the jamboree...might be our best outing. Just need to get our QB healthy and hang on to the ball and we will be ok. Stay healthy these next few non-region games. Seems like River Bluff has cured their problems and back to form. Good for them. Curious to see what Summerville can do. Would be good to have them back in the Lower State discussion.

Fear The Fox...
South Easley is legit this year.

stretch
Daniel Lions

Post by stretch »

bringthewood wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:26 pm
DFOLDMAN wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:36 pm
Ddub14 wrote:

4A who knows

Fear The Fox...
South Easley is legit this year.
Are you sure it's not East Wren
Go Daniel Lions!!

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

Or North Carolina

Get it

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

Way to follow up that 63-0 beat down with an epic fail .
Really warriors 30-0 to ware shoals.
Why just why?