Gaffney 14 Hammond 7

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
mikey
Gaffney Indians

Gaffney 14 Hammond 7

Post by mikey »

Halftime..gonna be a long year..watching a Facebook live stream..DeCav’s concerns sure look legit.. :oops:

Coach125
Gaffney Indians

Re: Gaffney 7 Hammond 0

Post by Coach125 »

I'm here watching it. It's not good.

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

End of 3rd.. :?

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

Ok is time to admit there is something more going on in Gaffney . Am I wrong?

Blister
No Team Affiliation

Post by Blister »

There is something amiss at Gaffney, but not sure what it is. Saw them play South Pointe. Things just seem broken. You see clear mental mistakes and it almost seemed like the coaches were not addressing them. Almost like they were scared of a bad reaction from the players. Gaffney is massive up front, but can't run the ball consistently. Now I know Gaffney lost some folks from last years team. But that is the case with every team. But unlike many, Gaffney always has talent to replace what left. Not sure what is wrong, but Gaffney has some serious issues.

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Blister wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:15 am
There is something amiss at Gaffney, but not sure what it is. Saw them play South Pointe. Things just seem broken. You see clear mental mistakes and it almost seemed like the coaches were not addressing them. Almost like they were scared of a bad reaction from the players. Gaffney is massive up front, but can't run the ball consistently. Now I know Gaffney lost some folks from last years team. But that is the case with every team. But unlike many, Gaffney always has talent to replace what left. Not sure what is wrong, but Gaffney has some serious issues.
Prince Avenue Christian drug Hammond....what the hey?

I know the Injuns lost a lot of key players...but still. They should run through Hammond at least as soundly as Prince Avenue did...The Reservation needs a 911 call it seems. Hope they fix things soon.

Fear The Fox...

bringthewood
No Team Affiliation

Re: Gaffney 14 Hammond 7

Post by bringthewood »

Pump the brakes fellers..... it's barely September.... and the Injuns are starting a lot of sophomores.... so go ahead and pile on if you wish...

Blister
No Team Affiliation

Post by Blister »

bringthewood wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:36 am
Pump the brakes fellers..... it's barely September.... and the Injuns are starting a lot of sophomores.... so go ahead and pile on if you wish...
Give me a break. You act like Gaffney is the only team in the state playing sophomores. And it was Hammond. A SCISA school. You weren't playing a big 5A power last night.

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

bringthewood wrote:
Not going to write the Indians off but just got to say , this result kind of makes some of the union’s coaches statements more legitimate. And playing sophomores can’t be the whole problem because I see a lot of sophomores producing big time at Daniel on Friday night and I know that Gaffney has talent up and down the line. That coaching staff better get it going quick because the train is coming down the track.

ByrnesRebels05
Byrnes Rebels

Post by ByrnesRebels05 »

bringthewood wrote:

So Gaffney will be really good in a couple years??? That’s what Gaffney does under this staff, start guys super young, then by senior year if the class has enough seniors, they are really good and the terrible coaching can’t even mess it up. Examples: 2012, 2022. If not the coaching is exposed as in this year.