Gaffney 14 Hammond 7

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
bringthewood
No Team Affiliation

Re: Gaffney 14 Hammond 7

Post by bringthewood »

Okay, that's fair. I asked to pile on..... but riddle me this Batman(s)... how many of you are looking forward to facing the Injuns in the playoffs?

I'll take that bet 100/100 times, and gladly pay up if I have to do so.

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

They keep playing like they are they’ll have to beat Boiling springs just to get into the playoffs

1CANNON
Gaffney Indians

Post by 1CANNON »

Ddub14 wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:35 pm
bringthewood wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:36 am
Pump the brakes fellers..... it's barely September.... and the Injuns are starting a lot of sophomores.... so go ahead and pile on if you wish...
Not going to write the Indians off but just got to say , this result kind of makes some of the union’s coaches statements more legitimate. And playing sophomores can’t be the whole problem because I see a lot of sophomores producing big time at Daniel on Friday night and I know that Gaffney has talent up and down the line. That coaching staff better get it going quick because the train is coming down the track.
BINGO 💯
STILL SPEAKING THE TRUTH

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

It's the coaching. The whole program. Get up close to the action. Be a fly on the way at the fence or the wall. Take a break from watching the game. Watch the action on the sidelines.

it's like an awkward Tupperware party. No one looks like they want to be there, especially not the coaches.

You'll never unlock this mystery by watching game tape. You're just watching the results of things that led up to that. If you want to know what the rotten part of this program is, ignore the field for a quarter of gameplay and watch the actions on the sideline. It's not the level of talent. As near as I can tell, there is no leader on that team. No leader among the players. No leader among the coaches. Prove me wrong. I might be confused.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

It's simple. This board is just a bunch of noise. People banging pots and pans together. Not even a petition will help. Activism.

No one knows who Saul Alinsky was? Harvey Milk? MLK Jr?

Tell me why things are locked down so tight at Gaffney and I'll tell you how to fix it.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

This has already been figured out people.

Ever ask yourself why every Gaffney fan on this board does not organize to write letters and then nominate a Gaffney fan to run for the school board? It's because people are irrational. They'll admit that choice A is the better choice and then choose choice B.

"The tension, or pressure, reveals a conflict that must be resolved. However, I’ve never heard the word “nonviolent” sandwiched into that term. According to Isaacson, Martin Luther King used creative nonviolent tension to draw out the silent majority, the silence of his friends, the people who believed in his cause but failed to act."

King didn't have a problem with bad people. He didn't have a problem with racists. His angriest gripe was toward the silent friends and moderates who told him he was right and they supported him but then did nothing when he needed them most.

You can think of it this way. Christ's 12 best friends refused to even acknowledge that they even knew him much less WORSHIPPED HIM AS THE SON OF GOD.

That's where the spark ignites a fire. Someone for Gaffney need to be anointed as an agent of change and their job will be to get asses out of seats. People who are in meaningful purgatory. They hate what's going on but when asked if they want to be part of the change, they're like, "Not me."

Gaffney fans all agree something is wrong and needs to change. Who's going to carry the cross and suffer the slings and arrows? Go to a school board meeting and start dropping some truth. You'll see how much hate that gets you. Trust me. I know.

The only reason the fans haven't done this is that they haven't decided to do this.

Has someone tried to make a full-throated difference and failed?

How many members from this board attend school board meetings?

1CANNON
Gaffney Indians

Post by 1CANNON »

The 1 main problem with that is.....
Not "ALL GAFFNEY FANS" RECOGNIZE THERE IS A PROBLEM!
IF a fan call's out a certain coach for his obvious lack of coaching skills, that fan is called a RACIST.
Or question a different coaches leadership ability, the nay sayers will bring up 2 state championships.
It's kind of a glass half full/empty argument that simply won't change.
STILL SPEAKING THE TRUTH

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

Decav is all wound up...

:(

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--

1fan
Emerald Vikings

Post by 1fan »

Did I miss something.Gaffney wins another state championship last year and now the coaches are confused and don’t know what they are doing.Come on man.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

1fan wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:27 pm
Did I miss something.Gaffney wins another state championship last year and now the coaches are confused and don’t know what they are doing.Come on man.
Yes.