Gaffney 14 Hammond 7

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Re: Gaffney 14 Hammond 7

Post by DeCav »

Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:12 pm
Decav is all wound up...

:(
Fair enough.

Am I incorrect?
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

DeCav wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:41 pm
Am I incorrect?
I made no comments in regard to correct or incorrect... just that you were wound up.

Kind of like those little toys we played with as kids

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:43 pm
DeCav wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:41 pm
Am I incorrect?
I made no comments in regard to correct or incorrect... just that you were wound up.

Kind of like those little toys we played with as kids
That's good analogy! Very good insight.

Yeah, most days my mind is a hamster on a wheel. A wheel constructed by Tim The Toolman Taylor.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Do you know how I feel most of my life Ken? There's a scene from a very famous movie. Think Belushi. Think the opposite of the reaction of the
"300" inspirational speech.

1CANNON
Gaffney Indians

Post by 1CANNON »

1fan wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:27 pm
Did I miss something.Gaffney wins another state championship last year and now the coaches are confused and don’t know what they are doing.Come on man.
Simply put,,,, you just made my point 😳
STILL SPEAKING THE TRUTH

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

1CANNON wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:10 pm
The 1 main problem with that is.....
Not "ALL GAFFNEY FANS" RECOGNIZE THERE IS A PROBLEM!
IF a fan call's out a certain coach for his obvious lack of coaching skills, that fan is called a RACIST.
Or question a different coaches leadership ability, the nay sayers will bring up 2 state championships.
It's kind of a glass half full/empty argument that simply won't change.
True words..

Scalped07
Gaffney Indians

Post by Scalped07 »

You are 100% correct Cannon. People defend the coaches because they won 2 championships. But let's look at those 2 teams. Absolutely stacked senior heavy teams with generational talent. 2012 (Shaq, Jaylen, etc.) 2021 (Tyler, Ken, etc.) They can't coach a team to a championship. The talent has to carry them. Take DF for example. TK won 5 in a row. That's a totally different team every year. These coaches simply can't do that. Gaffney has insane talent. We should be in contention every year. I watched Gaffney as a kid in the 90s and it's night and day different. The talent is still here so what's the difference? COACHING. People that defend the coaches, let me ask you this... How many championships would Gaffney have since 2012 with someone like TK at the helm?
***Black and Gold***
*Pride and Tradition*
*18 TIME SC STATE CHAMPIONS*

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

Scalped07 wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:11 am
You are 100% correct Cannon. People defend the coaches because they won 2 championships. But let's look at those 2 teams. Absolutely stacked senior heavy teams with generational talent. 2012 (Shaq, Jaylen, etc.) 2021 (Tyler, Ken, etc.) They can't coach a team to a championship. The talent has to carry them. Take DF for example. TK won 5 in a row. That's a totally different team every year. These coaches simply can't do that. Gaffney has insane talent. We should be in contention every year. I watched Gaffney as a kid in the 90s and it's night and day different. The talent is still here so what's the difference? COACHING. People that defend the coaches, let me ask you this... How many championships would Gaffney have since 2012 with someone like TK at the helm?
Truer words..shoulda seen it in 2011..

Scalped07
Gaffney Indians

Post by Scalped07 »

mikey wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:00 am
Scalped07 wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:11 am
Truer words..shoulda seen it in 2011..
Oh yea Mikey I know. That should have been their last game. One of the most loaded teams in Gaffney history. That game alone should keep anyone from defending these coaches. No excuses
***Black and Gold***
*Pride and Tradition*
*18 TIME SC STATE CHAMPIONS*

Chanbuta
No Team Affiliation

Post by Chanbuta »

Beat Mallard Creek and Northwestern and all is well in Cherokee County