BEAUFORT HIGH-24 HILTON HEAD ISLAND-7 (FINAL)

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

BEAUFORT HIGH-24 HILTON HEAD ISLAND-7 (FINAL)

Post by Penguin »

This game kicked off at 7:30 PM and ended at 8:50PM. We took the opening kickoff out to our own 42. 1 play, 58 yards, 7-zip good guys. We kickoff, they get to their own 20. They use more than 35 seconds for every play. They catch us offsides on 3rd and 4 and get a 1st down, their only one of the 1st half. They punt, we return to our own 44. 4 running plays, 14 to zip good guys. We kickoff, their returner falls down on their 5. They punt, we return it to their 27. 1 play, 21 zip good guys. We kickoff and they run out the quarte doing nothing. Then the fun starts, 8 minute quarters with a running clock after that. We drive and wind up 4th and 1 with about 2 minutes left in the half, kick a FG. 24 zip good guys. We kickoff and hold them, they punt and we return for a TD. Called back, Block in the back. Half ends. No starters see the field on offense or defense the rest of the way. The Head scores on a broken play to end the 3rd quarter. This game was a joke, that team is a joke. Their JV called off the game in the 1st quarter last night as well. The one bright spot, that bunch beat possum hole in week zero. I say that while licking my chops. The Big Green Bullies own this county. And we are laying waste to the 4 other pretenders along our way. Sad to say, but 1A Whale Branch is the only team in this county even worth being on the same field with us. As for May River, their team sat with jaws dropped watching us dismantle their brothers. 2 weeks, we coming. Then we get my least favorite of all, The Juarez Fleabags. Hahaha.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Re: BEAUFORT HIGH-24 HILTON HEAD ISLAND-7 (FINAL)

Post by Newcatntown »

You are a disturbed individual.....I think I will pray for you!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Beaufort completely dominated Hilton Head last night in a 24-7 win over the Seahawks. My Eagles improve to 1-1 on the season. The score could have been much worse but Hilton Head Seahawk Head Football Coach BJ Payne threw in the towel after the 1st quarter. There was a running clock from the 2nd quarter on and they only played 8-minute quarters instead of 12. I hated to see this. The game flew by and these kids really didn't have a chance to get set and play. I really don't understand why they let this happen. I could see if the game was something like 45-0 but it was still in the first half and Beaufort led 24-0.

Beaufort QB Samari Bonds had a great game tonight running and throwing the football. I truly believe that he is going to be a very good QB for My Eagles. He is only in 10th Grade. Eagles RB Caleb Ulmer had a great game running the Football. My MVP for the Night is Beaufort's Colton Phares though. Phares is a Receiver, kick returner and also plays on Defense. Phares had a Monster game on Offense, Defense, and Special Teams. The Eagles "D' played a superb game!!!! They almost got a shutout but Hilton Head scored on the Eagle Backups. The Seahawks only had about 2 first downs in this game.

I am still happy about this win though. This was My 600TH Beaufort Football Game that I have attended and that includes the 3 years that I played for Beaufort. I am so thankful that Beaufort PA Announcer Jason Clark mentioned My 600TH Game attended on the PA System. I really appreciated that. Also, I am thankful to Justin Jarrett and Wes Kerr from LowcoSports for having me on their podcast talking about My 600TH Game. I truly appreciate that also. LowcoSports is the best Sports Site in the State I think!!!!

Well, I hope to attend many more Beaufort Football Games in My Life. But, I sure hope to not see any more games like this with a running clock and 8 minute quarters unless it is something like 50-0. :evil: :roll: :mrgreen:

This was a great win for My Beaufort Eagles!!!! Next up is a Home Game against those Goose Creek Gators next Friday Night.

Here is the LowcoSports Podcast with me talking about My 600TH Game:

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:31 pm
Beaufort completely dominated Hilton Head last night in a 24-7 win over the Seahawks. My Eagles improve to 1-1 on the season. The score could have been much worse but Hilton Head Seahawk Head Football Coach BJ Payne threw in the towel after the 1st quarter. There was a running clock from the 2nd quarter on and they only played 8-minute quarters instead of 12. I hated to see this. The game flew by and these kids really didn't have a chance to get set and play. I really don't understand why they let this happen. I could see if the game was something like 45-0 but it was still in the first half and Beaufort led 24-0.

Beaufort QB Samari Bonds had a great game tonight running and throwing the football. I truly believe that he is going to be a very good QB for My Eagles. He is only in 10th Grade. Eagles RB Caleb Ulmer had a great game running the Football. My MVP for the Night is Beaufort's Colton Phares though. Phares is a Receiver, kick returner and also plays on Defense. Phares had a Monster game on Offense, Defense, and Special Teams. The Eagles "D' played a superb game!!!! They almost got a shutout but Hilton Head scored on the Eagle Backups. The Seahawks only had about 2 first downs in this game.

I am still happy about this win though. This was My 600TH Beaufort Football Game that I have attended and that includes the 3 years that I played for Beaufort. I am so thankful that Beaufort PA Announcer Jason Clark mentioned My 600TH Game attended on the PA System. I really appreciated that. Also, I am thankful to Justin Jarrett and Wes Kerr from LowcoSports for having me on their podcast talking about My 600TH Game. I truly appreciate that also. LowcoSports is the best Sports Site in the State I think!!!!

Well, I hope to attend many more Beaufort Football Games in My Life. But, I sure hope to not see any more games like this with a running clock and 8 minute quarters unless it is something like 50-0. :evil: :roll: :mrgreen:

This was a great win for My Beaufort Eagles!!!! Next up is a Home Game against those Goose Creek Gators next Friday Night.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
To my understanding the running clock goes into effect now after a team is up by 42 after halftime . For there to be a change both coaches have to agree on it. Is that what happened?

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

Ddub14 wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:00 pm
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:31 pm

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
To my understanding the running clock goes into effect now after a team is up by 42 after halftime . For there to be a change both coaches have to agree on it. Is that what happened?
No, the coach of the Head requested it to the Head Referee. He informed Bryce, who had no intention of challenging it. The white flag was raised with 2 minutes left in the 1st Quarter. A completely useless waste of time and talent. He could have forfeited and lost 2 to zip without having to make the trip and look like a fool, but alas, some things just cannot be hidden. During warmups, I counted between 26 and 28 players on their team as they were moving around. It is amazing that they beat possum hill by 2 touchdowns. Our practices are more stressful than that "contest" was. Beaufort gained exactly ZERO from that exercise last night. Thankfully nobody got hurt. I talked to the referees after the game, they said that this was the easiest paycheck that they have ever earned. They were on the field for less than an hour, only threw 2 penalty flags all night, and there was no chippiness from the players. One team came to play, the other one came to lose.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

That’s a fireable offense. Don’t know what’s going on in SCHSF this year but there’s been to many instances of flat out quitting and apathy toward even being competitive.
Why even field teams if your mantra is we give up!

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Yawn...HH is a dumpster fire.

Fear The Fox...

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Post by Newcatntown »

CONGRATULATIONS JIMMY on your 600 game!!!! 🎊🌟👏🏻🎈🎉🎊🎈🎉🎊🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

Mbfootballfan
Myrtle Beach Seahawks

Post by Mbfootballfan »

You big Beaufort bullies beaten up on these teams and us last year. The Beaufort bullies

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Ddub14 wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:07 pm
That’s a fireable offense. Don’t know what’s going on in SCHSF this year but there’s been to many instances of flat out quitting and apathy toward even being competitive.
Why even field teams if your mantra is we give up!
Amen, Ddub14. I completely agree. I would have never agreed to this. I know that Hilton Head had 7 starters out with the Flu but I still would not have agreed to this without it being at least 42-0.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!