Daniel vs Hart County

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Red Raiders 02
Greenville Red Raiders

Re: Daniel vs Hart County

Post by Red Raiders 02 »

Lol you forget before ya'll moved back to 3A ya'll had a few years of losing to Wren and before that a few years of winning a few games so don't act like ya'll wasn't down before moving to 3A smh can't be serious

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

Lol typical Greenville don’t let facts get in the way of opinion.
Daniel’s last 2 years in 4A 22-3 with an upperstate appearance , knocking off the 4 time champ south poiinte( something Greenville could never do) , Losing to a ridge view team by 7 , a team we destroyed earlier in the year but were facing with a hurt qb . That lost the next week to eventual champ wren who had one loss in state on their resume that year. You guessed it the lions provided that. That was victory 3 of 6 against wren in 4 years but yea we struggled with them .

Now here’s some facts for Greenville
Hillcrest , Greer , Eastside, SSC, Christ Church have all won titles in the last 50 years . But not the choking can’t win the big game , talk more crap but can’t back it up red raggers. Here endeth the lesson!

Red Raiders 02
Greenville Red Raiders

Post by Red Raiders 02 »

Lol ok now we dogging names smh ok I'll let you have it smh comedy man it's freaking high school football but ok Red Raggers lmao man you are a one man show but you got it I'm gone 🤣 😂

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

That’s what y’all usually do bail when you got nothing to back it up

Red Raiders 02
Greenville Red Raiders

Post by Red Raiders 02 »

Lol ok you think so smh you should've been a comedian man go live out your old football fantasy through the current kids on the field smh man you act like you still play for Daniel smh

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

That’s your 3rd post basically saying the same thing .
Go to personal attacks because you can’t back up anything
It’s smh lol you funny emoji this emoji that . Then you try to make out like since we’re talking about high school football we’re trying to live out some fantasy . Hey boss I got news for you , it’s called Sc prep talk . It’s a site where fans aka fanatics talk about high school sports genius: if you don’t want to do that leave or ignore me . Either way it doesn’t change the facts about the program you support or the one I support. Get over yourself!

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Ddub14 wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:55 pm
That’s your 3rd post basically saying the same thing .
Go to personal attacks because you can’t back up anything
It’s smh lol you funny emoji this emoji that . Then you try to make out like since we’re talking about high school football we’re trying to live out some fantasy . Hey boss I got news for you , it’s called Sc prep talk . It’s a site where fans aka fanatics talk about high school sports genius: if you don’t want to do that leave or ignore me . Either way it doesn’t change the facts about the program you support or the one I support. Get over yourself!
I am pro-D. Wistar...anti-Red Rags...

D. Wistar has better swag...

Fear The Fox...

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

DF you also can appreciate winning programs
That do and say what they mean. If Daniel sucked out loud I would tell you . It so happens right now they don’t.
I’ve said on multiple times regardless of what anyone thinks of TK you gotta respect what he’s done.
Greenville probably has as much talent as anyone the last 25 years but has zilch . They can’t figure it out even when you tell them what the problem is . SMH is right . They should shake that head every time they pull another bone head play and game. Again if he can’t accept the truth that’s his problem. Also wore my DF shirt to pickle ball tonight and got some looks . Lol

Tiger Guru
No Team Affiliation

Post by Tiger Guru »

Let’s all agree on this. Daniel stunk for a couple years and Fruster was about to be run out of town til they hired Page Wofford. He changed that program. They are playing against the old 2A teams. They will win the state for next 2 years til they have to move up to 4A. Where the competition is tougher. I know I know they beat SP a couple years ago (even tho everyone knows who watched it that Daniel came up short and they gave it to them) and I’m gonna get bashed for posting this and I’m a hater. Hopefully that covers everything.

stretch
Daniel Lions

Post by stretch »

Tiger Guru wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:53 pm
Let’s all agree on this. Daniel stunk for a couple years and Fruster was about to be run out of town til they hired Page Wofford. He changed that program. They are playing against the old 2A teams. They will win the state for next 2 years til they have to move up to 4A. Where the competition is tougher. I know I know they beat SP a couple years ago (even tho everyone knows who watched it that Daniel came up short and they gave it to them) and I’m gonna get bashed for posting this and I’m a hater. Hopefully that covers everything.
When the only times you reply are to hate on Daniel I think that does classify you as a hater.
Go Daniel Lions!!