GOOSE CREEK AT BEAUFORT POLL 9/9/22

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.

WHO WILL WIN????

Poll ended at Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:07 pm

GOOSE CREEK
56%
BEAUFORT
44%

Total votes: 9

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

GOOSE CREEK AT BEAUFORT POLL 9/9/22

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Goose Creek is coming into this game with a record of 0-2. The Gators are Avg. 12 Points a Game and giving up 42 Points a Game. Goose Creek is coming off a 31-14 loss to Sumter. The Gators have a record of 0-1 so far this season in Away Games.

Beaufort is coming into this game with a record of 1-1. The Eagles are Avg. 15 Points a Game and giving up 14 Points a Game. Beaufort is coming off a 24-7 Win over Hilton Head. The Eagles have a record of 1-0 at Home so far this season.

Goose Creek has won the past 8 games between the two teams but they haven't played against one another since 2013. Doodles has Goose Creek as a 5-point favorite over Beaufort. Massey has Beaufort as a 16-point favorite over Goose Creek. What do y'all think? Let's hear your thoughts and predictions on this Game. I will give mine later on in the week. :mrgreen: 8-) ;). I am already excited about this game!!!!

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES BEAT THOSE GOOSE CREEK GATORS!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Re: GOOSE CREEK AT BEAUFORT POLL 9/9/22

Post by CITYSLICKER »

yall suck and taters suck :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

They lost a lot aswell .samething with a bunch of teams .depends in how they progress .
Our offense was is pretty stagnant. So I would think they will score on yall.

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

CITYSLICKER wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:46 pm
yall suck and taters suck :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
My Eagles are way better than your Stags though!!!! Ha Ha!!!! :lol: ;)

Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Thanks to everyone that has voted on this game so far. I really appreciate it. For those 4 people that have voted for Goose Creek please let's hear your thoughts on why you think they will win this game. I would love to know more about the Gators. I have watched the replays of The Gator's games against South Florence and Sumter. From watching those, My Take right now is Beaufort should win this game. I will give My Official prediction later on this week though. Is it Friday yet???? I am so ready to see this game!!!!

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

Underdog
Goose Creek Gators

Post by Underdog »

Hate to tell you Jimmy but y’all are headed for loss #2 on Friday night.. GC was out matched and out coached against SF and should have beaten Sumter last week. Turnovers killed us in those 2 games along with a lack of discipline by the coach and a key player for the Gators in the Sumter game. Gators will have to cut down on the turnovers, 3 in the first half against Sumter that gave them 14 points with one turnover inside the Sumter 5 yd line. Probable going to get rained out anyway!!! Go Gators!!!

SHS Gamecock Fan
Sumter Gamecocks

Post by SHS Gamecock Fan »

Underdog wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:36 am
Hate to tell you Jimmy but y’all are headed for loss #2 on Friday night.. GC was out matched and out coached against SF and should have beaten Sumter last week. Turnovers killed us in those 2 games along with a lack of discipline by the coach and a key player for the Gators in the Sumter game. Gators will have to cut down on the turnovers, 3 in the first half against Sumter that gave them 14 points with one turnover inside the Sumter 5 yd line. Probable going to get rained out anyway!!! Go Gators!!!
Sumter handled GC easily........What game were you at? Those turnovers are part of the game. Sumter has a good D. That pick 6 by gamble was not a fluke. The guy had six last year plus 3 more INTs. He has a nose for the ball. Sumter didn't even play it's top rusher. They had a 10th grader that ran for 136 yards on GC that doesn't start. GC did move the ball a little but I would not say they should have won the game. Sumter has a grinding O and they did what they wanted to do.

Underdog
Goose Creek Gators

Post by Underdog »

Must have hurt someone’s feelings.. :oops: :oops: :oops:

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

UNDER DOG, IS A LYING DOG FOR SURE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: POOR BEF CANT STAND ANOTHER LOST AFTER BARELY BEATING A CELLAR DWELLER, WE COULD BEAT HILTON HEAD EVEN WITH, GOT A WWE WRASSLER FOR A COACH
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Underdog
Goose Creek Gators

Post by Underdog »

Like I said, it will probably get rained out and BEF can count it as a win!!! :roll: :roll: