BEAUFORT AT MAY RIVER POLL 9/16/22

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.

WHO WILL WIN????

Poll ended at Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:47 pm

BEAUFORT
64%
MAY RIVER
36%

Total votes: 11

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

BEAUFORT AT MAY RIVER POLL 9/16/22

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Beaufort is coming into this game with a record of 2-1. The Eagles are Avg. 12 Points a Game and giving up 9 Points a Game. Beaufort is coming off a 6-0 Win over 5A Goose Creek in a defensive battle. The Eagles have a record of 0-1 in Away Games so far this season.

May River is coming into this game with a record of 1-2. The Sharks are Avg. 24 Points a Game and giving up 18 Points a Game. May River is coming off a 43-0 Win over Ridgeland. This will be the Sharks first Home Game of the season.

Beaufort owns a 4-2 Record over May River in the all-time series. May River beat Beaufort last season though 24-21. Doodles has Beaufort as a 19-point favorite over May River. Massey has Beaufort as an 18-point favorite.

I am so excited about this Huge County Rivalry Game!!!! Hopefully, the weather will be nice for the game this week. What does everyone think about this game? Let's hear y'alls thoughts and predictions!!!! I will give mine later on in the week. :mrgreen: 8-) ;)

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES BEAT THOSE MAY RIVER SHARKS!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Re: BEAUFORT AT MAY RIVER POLL 9/16/22

Post by Penguin »

R-E-V-E-N-G-E!

Earbob's cousins got an overdue bill that we are going to collect. The Big Green Bullies gonna collect in full this week. THEN.........Ohh BOY! We get them Juarez Fleabags at the Nest. We should be about a 50 point favorite in that one. Hahaha. You mess with the Bull, you Get The Horns!
Last edited by Penguin on Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

stretch
Daniel Lions

Post by stretch »

Rivalry game with payback in mind is a recipe for a Beaufort win. Fly Eagles Fly.
Go Daniel Lions!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

stretch wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:41 pm
Rivalry game with payback in mind is a recipe for a Beaufort win. Fly Eagles Fly.
Thanks stretch for your thoughts on this game. I really appreciate it. I think that Beaufort will get their revenge this week against May River. The Eagles are mad about that loss to the Sharks last year. Good luck to your Lions this week!

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Does anyone else have any thoughts or predictions on this Big County Rivalry Game? I am so excited about this game!!!! The Weather is supposed to finally be nice for the game this week. I hope to see Beaufort's Offense score a lot of points this week and to see Caleb Ulmer finally have a breakout game for Beaufort running the ball. He is way overdue to have a Big Game. I will give my prediction tomorrow night.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

It is Game Day Baby!!!! I am so excited!!!! In order for Beaufort to win this Big County Rivalry Game, I think the Eagle's Defense needs to stop The Shark's running game led by QB Tanner Macy and RB Jaiden Jones. May River loves to run the ball a lot but they will pass the ball if need be. The Eagles "D" led by Eamon Smalls and Colton Phares needs to stop the Sharks at the line of scrimmage and not let May River get some Big Runs.

I want to see Beaufort's Offense open up the playbook and score a lot of points in this game. I hope to see Beaufort RB Caleb Ulmer finally have a breakout game running the ball tonight. I want to see Beaufort QB Samari Bonds have a great game running and throwing the football. I hope to see no penalties or turnovers. The Weather is going to be awesome tonight!!!! I hope to see a Huge Crowd at this game!!!!

As for My Prediction... I will say...

BEAUFORT 31
MAY RIVER 14

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!