Emerald Beats Crescent

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
greenjewel
Ninety Six Wildcats

Emerald Beats Crescent

Post by greenjewel »

Emerald is now 3-2.

No Fly Zone
Emerald Vikings

Re: Emerald Beats Crescent

Post by No Fly Zone »

greenjewel wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:52 pm
Emerald is now 3-2.
The last of Emerald's cupcake opponents. This is likely their last win. I won't be shocked if they find another one somewhere, but I will if they end up with 5 wins.

This is a bad football team that barely beat Crescent and Ninety Six. One of the most disappointing programs in 3A football.

greenjewel
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by greenjewel »

No Fly Zone wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:50 pm
greenjewel wrote:
Emerald is now 3-2.
The last of Emerald's cupcake opponents. This is likely their last win. I won't be shocked if they find another one somewhere, but I will if they end up with 5 wins.

This is a bad football team that barely beat Crescent and Ninety Six. One of the most disappointing programs in 3A football.
It's hard to watch.

teacher
No Team Affiliation

Post by teacher »

greenjewel wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:17 pm
No Fly Zone wrote:
greenjewel wrote:
Emerald is now 3-2.

It's hard to watch.
You are the same guy that was on Palmetto football talk that trash talk 96 for years.you claim you pulled for B&L then.you used a bunch of different names back then.you are not fooling anyone.

greenjewel
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by greenjewel »

teacher wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:29 pm
greenjewel wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:17 pm
No Fly Zone wrote:
greenjewel wrote:
Emerald is now 3-2.

It's hard to watch.
You are the same guy that was on Palmetto football talk that trash talk 96 for years.you claim you pulled for B&L then.you used a bunch of different names back then.you are not fooling anyone.
As i said before, you are full of it. Read my posts, 96 is just one of the Greenwood County schools i expose for what they are doing. If some guy was on the net in the past saying that 96 was on a booster club path to the bottom he was 100% right, they are there now and have been there for quite a while. I think you are a coach at 96. You came out of the box attacking me. No other coach from Greenwood County has done that. Maybe No Fly Zone is that guy, look, he was critical of 96 in this post. He could be your guy. Stop grasping at straws. As long as the truth is told we are all just Internet usernames. Stop trolling me man, i have a right to say what i please. Just like you and everybody else. People on here know i am telling the truth about all of this and so do you. It is pathetic.