Where to go this week

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
1fan
Emerald Vikings

Where to go this week

Post by 1fan »

None of the local games look to exiting this week.guess I will go watch Abbeville-Liberty.

greenjewel
Ninety Six Wildcats

Re: Where to go this week

Post by greenjewel »

1fan wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:23 pm
None of the local games look to exiting this week.guess I will go watch Abbeville-Liberty.
Get there early, it will be over in the beginning seconds of the game.

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

What promise to be a good game, on paper at least, would be North Augusta at South Aiken.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

BBurg_Wildcat 22
Blacksburg Wildcats

Post by BBurg_Wildcat 22 »

not sure how far the drive is for you, but I believe that Catawba Ridge @ South Pointe will be a good game.

The1WhoKnows
No Team Affiliation

Post by The1WhoKnows »

Penguin wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:39 pm
What promise to be a good game, on paper at least, would be North Augusta at South Aiken.
1 and 5 versus 1 and 5. Yuk! I'll take South Aiken by 14....Better coaching!

The1WhoKnows
No Team Affiliation

Post by The1WhoKnows »

River Bluff 5 and 1 vs White Knoll 6 and 0 should be a good one. I'll take RB by 7 points.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

I'll be @ Spartanburg watching them play the Rebels. I was convinced by a friend that Boiling Springs just wasn't going to be a game. Not sure what the implications of the Byrnes/Spartanburg matchup will be. I am thinking there is more at stake for the Vikes than there is for Byrnes. The Rebs can afford not to win this game and not lose too much face. I'm thinking in a 3-3 region start, this is almost a MUST win game. A 4-3 start to the year just won't be a legitimate 9 out of 10 stars.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson