PHILIP SIMMONS AT BEAUFORT POLL 9/28/22

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.

WHO WILL WIN????

Poll ended at Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:32 pm

PHILIP SIMMONS
50%
BEAUFORT
50%

Total votes: 12

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

PHILIP SIMMONS AT BEAUFORT POLL 9/28/22

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Philip Simmons is coming into this game with a Record of 4-2. The Iron Horses are Avg. 29 points a game and giving up 21 points a game. Philip Simmons is coming off a 21-0 win over Bishop England. The Iron Horses have a record of 2-1 in Away Games so far this season.

Beaufort is coming into this game with a Record of 4-1. The Eagles are Avg. 21 points a game and giving up 12 points a game. Beaufort is coming off a Big 55-23 win over County Rival Bluffton. The Eagles have a record of 3-0 at Home so far this season.

Beaufort has never played against Philip Simmons. So, I am really looking forward to this Region 8 3A Game!!!! This game is going to be played this Wednesday at 7:00 in the Beautiful Eagles Nest of Beaufort. This game will also be Beaufort's Homecoming Game.

Doodles has Beaufort favored by 24 points over Philip Simmons. Massey has Beaufort favored by 30 points over Philip Simmons. Do y'all agree? Let's hear your thoughts and predictions on this Huge Region 8 3A Game!!!! I will give mine later on in the week. :mrgreen: 8-) ;) :D

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES BEAT THOSE PHILIP SIMMONS IRON HORSES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Re: PHILIP SIMMONS AT BEAUFORT POLL 9/28/22

Post by Penguin »

Them Rusty Mules gonna need more than just Phillip and Simmons. Gonna be a long bus ride home after getting drug up and down the field. Big Boy football has come to Class 3A in the Lowcountry. The rude awakening starts Wednesday night at The Nest. Somebody had to be the sacrificial lamb. They drew the short straw. Possums: You next!

Score? It will be ugly. Early, and often. Eagles win this one by 3 TDs, or more.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

It is Gameday!!!! It is time for Wednesday Night Lights!!!! I can't wait!!!! This is Beaufort's Homecoming Game and The Eagles seldom lose on Homecoming. I hope to see a Big Crowd tonight at this Big Region 8 3A Game!!!! I want to see the Eagles Nest Rocking!!!!

In order for Beaufort to win this game, The Eagles Defense will have to stop the running game of Philip Simmons. The Iron Horses have 2 very good RB'S in Isaac Schimpf and Markellis Asbury. Philip Simmons also has one of the best Kicker's in the State in Griffin Gore.

Beaufort's Offense led by QB Samari Bonds and RB/Athlete Kacy Fields should have another Big Game this week against Philip Simmons I think. Fields had a Huge Game last week against Bluffton with 341 rushing yards and 5 Tds. Fields has ran the ball for 512 yards total the last 2 games for the Eagles. :o :shock:. I would love to see Bonds have a nice game throwing the football this week too. Beaufort's Offensive Line has really improved and I look for them to have another great game this week.

From what I have seen, Beaufort really has the Size Advantage on the Offensive and Defensive Lines. I really don't see this game being close. For the 5 people that picked Philip Simmons to win this game, why do you say that? I was hoping to see some more thoughts on this game.

As for My Prediction...I will say...

Beaufort 38
Philip Simmons 14

Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Beaufort's JV Football Team beat Philip Simmon's JV 33-18 last night to Improve to 4-3 on the 2022 Season. Way to go JV Eagles!!!!

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!