Beaufort-34 PSHS-14 *FINAL*

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Re: Beaufort-34 PSHS-14 *FINAL*

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

DeCav wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:35 pm
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:59 pm
Yeah, Baby!!!! Eagles Win!!!! Beaufort completely dominated Philip Simmons last night in a 34-14 win. Beaufort improves to 5-1 on the season and more importantly 1-0 in Region 8 3A. I was so glad to see a big crowd at this game even though it was moved to a Wednesday Night because of the threat of Hurricane Ian. The weather was awesome at this game.

What can I say about Beaufort RB/Athlete Kacy Fields!!!! Fields had another HUGE GAME with 271 yards rushing on 26 carries and 4 Tds. Kacy has rushed the ball for 874 yards on 83 carries and has 11 Tds in his last 3 games for The Eagles. He is definitely a weapon!!!! Beaufort QB Samari Bonds had another great game leading the Eagles. Beaufort WR Mcleod Reichel had a big game for Beaufort catching the football.

Beaufort's Defense had another great game!!!! Beaufort's Offensive and Defensive Lines were huge compared to Philip Simmons. Good luck to the Iron Horses for the rest of their season. I talked to Philip Simmons QB's Daddy after the game at a store and he was saying that he thought Beaufort looked really good and should go really far this season. He said he couldn't believe the Eagle's Size. It was great talking to him and I wish his Son the best.

Well, Beaufort won another Homecoming Game. The Eagles almost always play great on their Homecoming and at Home. You want to hear something pretty Cool...Beaufort's Kacy Fields won Homecoming King too!!!! :mrgreen:

Next up for Beaufort is a short trip across Town next Saturday to play City Rival Battery Creek. I am really looking forward to this game as the teams haven't played against one another in a few years. I am looking forward to the game and also to seeing Battery Creek's New Stadium Renovation and new Jumbotron Scoreboard.

I hope that everyone stays safe during this Storm. I will be crazy busy, as I work for the Electric Company and will be on Storm Duty.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Congrats BEF. A football fan of your esteem deserves to have his team riding high! I always enjoy reading your posts.
Thanks so much, DeCav!!!! I really appreciate the kind words. Congrats to your Dorman Cavaliers on their great season so far also!

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

WHY WOULD I BE JEALOUS OF U RUNNERS UPS, NO WAY
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:53 pm
DeCav wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:35 pm
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:59 pm
Yeah, Baby!!!! Eagles Win!!!! Beaufort completely dominated Philip Simmons last night in a 34-14 win. Beaufort improves to 5-1 on the season and more importantly 1-0 in Region 8 3A. I was so glad to see a big crowd at this game even though it was moved to a Wednesday Night because of the threat of Hurricane Ian. The weather was awesome at this game.

What can I say about Beaufort RB/Athlete Kacy Fields!!!! Fields had another HUGE GAME with 271 yards rushing on 26 carries and 4 Tds. Kacy has rushed the ball for 874 yards on 83 carries and has 11 Tds in his last 3 games for The Eagles. He is definitely a weapon!!!! Beaufort QB Samari Bonds had another great game leading the Eagles. Beaufort WR Mcleod Reichel had a big game for Beaufort catching the football.

Beaufort's Defense had another great game!!!! Beaufort's Offensive and Defensive Lines were huge compared to Philip Simmons. Good luck to the Iron Horses for the rest of their season. I talked to Philip Simmons QB's Daddy after the game at a store and he was saying that he thought Beaufort looked really good and should go really far this season. He said he couldn't believe the Eagle's Size. It was great talking to him and I wish his Son the best.

Well, Beaufort won another Homecoming Game. The Eagles almost always play great on their Homecoming and at Home. You want to hear something pretty Cool...Beaufort's Kacy Fields won Homecoming King too!!!! :mrgreen:

Next up for Beaufort is a short trip across Town next Saturday to play City Rival Battery Creek. I am really looking forward to this game as the teams haven't played against one another in a few years. I am looking forward to the game and also to seeing Battery Creek's New Stadium Renovation and new Jumbotron Scoreboard.

I hope that everyone stays safe during this Storm. I will be crazy busy, as I work for the Electric Company and will be on Storm Duty.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Congrats BEF. A football fan of your esteem deserves to have his team riding high! I always enjoy reading your posts.
Thanks so much, DeCav!!!! I really appreciate the kind words. Congrats to your Dorman Cavaliers on their great season so far also!

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Ah! Well thank you 🙏 as well!

A little bird who oughta know told me on the phone just before the season began that despite some of the disparagement on the board, in his opinion we made a pretty good hire. This guy’s aspirations for his own team are not entangled in any way with the success or failure of the Cavs so he’s definitely a neutral party.

I tried to set my expectations as low as I could manage (.500 record) and I must say it’s nice to be sitting where we are with no losses. I’m very aware of our opponents win/loss numbers which don’t impress. So I’m still capping my enthusiasm. With 6 wins now, we can lose out the rest of the way. We’ve got a winning season now, so every win from here out exceeds my expectations. Of course even if we win out, I’ll probably still be capping my enthusiasm.

Peace out Jimmy!
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

Penguin wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:09 pm
"I luv you, man!"
Good posts, Penguin.

Slicker, stay strong.