Beaufort-34 PSHS-14 *FINAL*

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Beaufort-34 PSHS-14 *FINAL*

Post by Penguin »

Beaufort wins the Region VIII 3A opener for both teams. Eagles RB Kacy Fields scores 4 more TDs tonight (had 1 more called back) giving him 9 in the last 2 games. This was an M & Mer baby. No contest. An "Oh by the way" mop-up TD by the Rusty Mules made it look better than it was.

All I can say is this: Possums, you bout to get rolled on your own rug! Next Saturday afternoon we get our next victim.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Re: Beaufort-34 PSHS-14 *FINAL*

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Yeah, Baby!!!! Eagles Win!!!! Beaufort completely dominated Philip Simmons last night in a 34-14 win. Beaufort improves to 5-1 on the season and more importantly 1-0 in Region 8 3A. I was so glad to see a big crowd at this game even though it was moved to a Wednesday Night because of the threat of Hurricane Ian. The weather was awesome at this game.

What can I say about Beaufort RB/Athlete Kacy Fields!!!! Fields had another HUGE GAME with 271 yards rushing on 26 carries and 4 Tds. Kacy has rushed the ball for 874 yards on 83 carries and has 11 Tds in his last 3 games for The Eagles. He is definitely a weapon!!!! Beaufort QB Samari Bonds had another great game leading the Eagles. Beaufort WR Mcleod Reichel had a big game for Beaufort catching the football.

Beaufort's Defense had another great game!!!! Beaufort's Offensive and Defensive Lines were huge compared to Philip Simmons. Good luck to the Iron Horses for the rest of their season. I talked to Philip Simmons QB's Daddy after the game at a store and he was saying that he thought Beaufort looked really good and should go really far this season. He said he couldn't believe the Eagle's Size. It was great talking to him and I wish his Son the best.

Well, Beaufort won another Homecoming Game. The Eagles almost always play great on their Homecoming and at Home. You want to hear something pretty Cool...Beaufort's Kacy Fields won Homecoming King too!!!! :mrgreen:

Next up for Beaufort is a short trip across Town next Saturday to play City Rival Battery Creek. I am really looking forward to this game as the teams haven't played against one another in a few years. I am looking forward to the game and also to seeing Battery Creek's New Stadium Renovation and new Jumbotron Scoreboard.

I hope that everyone stays safe during this Storm. I will be crazy busy, as I work for the Electric Company and will be on Storm Duty.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

THE IRON HORSES HAD THEIR SENIOR TEAM LAST YEAR, SO THEY ARE REBUILDING, BRAGGERS GONNA BRAG, YALL AINT WON A REAL GAME SINCE MOSES WAS HERE.
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

CITYSLICKER wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:16 am
THE IRON HORSES HAD THEIR SENIOR TEAM LAST YEAR, SO THEY ARE REBUILDING, BRAGGERS GONNA BRAG, YALL AINT WON A REAL GAME SINCE MOSES WAS HERE.
How many "games" have the Stags won this year? Against some pretty lousy competition? How close to Stall has DR. Brown brought Berkeley?

There is an old saying about glass houses, those who reside in them, and the tossing of rocks. When your team is at, or near, the bottom of the pile, you are supposed to do everything in your power to get off that bottom, not trying to kick those who have struggled to get on top.

I wish the Stags good luck, and hope that things can get turned around for you. You are a much better poster in that situation. We Beaufort fans have not been kicking you while you are down. We remember all too well, what it feels like to be in your situation. It is not fun.

Beaufort is finally playing against schools that we are similar to in enrollment, and we are thriving. Unless we get kneecapped by a coaching change or something like that, the Eagles should become the Lowcountry equivalent of programs like Dillon, Daniel, Camden, Chapman, and other traditionally strong programs. Perhaps we aren't ready to directly compete with them, perhaps we are, but we have become the measuring stick for Class 3A in the Lowcountry.

How is Sean getting along? You know that I care about all of you. Very proud of how you and your family have handled a situation that no person should be forced to endure. You are my hero. Take care and keep up the great job.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

SCREW YOUR BYRDS, I ALWAYS SAID YALL SUCK, DEMON. SEAN IS STILL HANGING IN.
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

CITYSLICKER wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:47 pm
SCREW YOUR BYRDS, I ALWAYS SAID YALL SUCK, DEMON. SEAN IS STILL HANGING IN.
"I luv you, man!"

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:59 pm
Yeah, Baby!!!! Eagles Win!!!! Beaufort completely dominated Philip Simmons last night in a 34-14 win. Beaufort improves to 5-1 on the season and more importantly 1-0 in Region 8 3A. I was so glad to see a big crowd at this game even though it was moved to a Wednesday Night because of the threat of Hurricane Ian. The weather was awesome at this game.

What can I say about Beaufort RB/Athlete Kacy Fields!!!! Fields had another HUGE GAME with 271 yards rushing on 26 carries and 4 Tds. Kacy has rushed the ball for 874 yards on 83 carries and has 11 Tds in his last 3 games for The Eagles. He is definitely a weapon!!!! Beaufort QB Samari Bonds had another great game leading the Eagles. Beaufort WR Mcleod Reichel had a big game for Beaufort catching the football.

Beaufort's Defense had another great game!!!! Beaufort's Offensive and Defensive Lines were huge compared to Philip Simmons. Good luck to the Iron Horses for the rest of their season. I talked to Philip Simmons QB's Daddy after the game at a store and he was saying that he thought Beaufort looked really good and should go really far this season. He said he couldn't believe the Eagle's Size. It was great talking to him and I wish his Son the best.

Well, Beaufort won another Homecoming Game. The Eagles almost always play great on their Homecoming and at Home. You want to hear something pretty Cool...Beaufort's Kacy Fields won Homecoming King too!!!! :mrgreen:

Next up for Beaufort is a short trip across Town next Saturday to play City Rival Battery Creek. I am really looking forward to this game as the teams haven't played against one another in a few years. I am looking forward to the game and also to seeing Battery Creek's New Stadium Renovation and new Jumbotron Scoreboard.

I hope that everyone stays safe during this Storm. I will be crazy busy, as I work for the Electric Company and will be on Storm Duty.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Congrats BEF. A football fan of your esteem deserves to have his team riding high! I always enjoy reading your posts.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Penguin wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:32 pm
I wish the Stags good luck, and hope that things can get turned around for you. You are a much better poster in that situation.
Geez, the Stags have sucked that long? :mrgreen:
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

CITYSLICKER wrote:
Hey Slick, you don't know what you are talking about!!!! :roll:. Beaufort lost more Seniors than Philip Simmons did and both teams are starting new Sophomore QB'S. Beaufort won the 4A LowerState Title in Football last season. Slick, you are just so jealous that Beaufort has a lot better team than your Burpley Bambi's the last few years. :mrgreen:

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Penguin wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:32 pm
CITYSLICKER wrote:
How many "games" have the Stags won this year? Against some pretty lousy competition? How close to Stall has DR. Brown brought Berkeley?

There is an old saying about glass houses, those who reside in them, and the tossing of rocks. When your team is at, or near, the bottom of the pile, you are supposed to do everything in your power to get off that bottom, not trying to kick those who have struggled to get on top.

I wish the Stags good luck, and hope that things can get turned around for you. You are a much better poster in that situation. We Beaufort fans have not been kicking you while you are down. We remember all too well, what it feels like to be in your situation. It is not fun.

Beaufort is finally playing against schools that we are similar to in enrollment, and we are thriving. Unless we get kneecapped by a coaching change or something like that, the Eagles should become the Lowcountry equivalent of programs like Dillon, Daniel, Camden, Chapman, and other traditionally strong programs. Perhaps we aren't ready to directly compete with them, perhaps we are, but we have become the measuring stick for Class 3A in the Lowcountry.

How is Sean getting along? You know that I care about all of you. Very proud of how you and your family have handled a situation that no person should be forced to endure. You are my hero. Take care and keep up the great job.
Awesome Post Penguin!!!! I completely agree with you!!!! Slicker is just jealous of Us right now. LOL.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!