Spartanburg Vikings vs Byrnes Rebels

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Victory6
Spartanburg Vikings

Spartanburg Vikings vs Byrnes Rebels

Post by Victory6 »

Whoever has the best night running the ball will win this game!! I don't see many completed passes if the wind keep blowing like it is now!! Special teams and turnovers will also have a factor in the outcome!! :!: Good luck "VIKINGS" ;)
"Spartan High"

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Re: Spartanburg Vikings vs Byrnes Rebels

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

That may be a break for us. We've been far too inconsistent the past couple of games with passing and we do have some good RB's. I'd still give the nod to the Vikings, but a turnover at the right time or a big defensive stand might make the difference in this game now.

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

I asked my 5 year old nephew who was going to win this game and he said, "It will depend on rainbows."

So take that for what it's worth.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

36-23 Vikes

Fear The Fox...

ByrnesRebels05
Byrnes Rebels

Post by ByrnesRebels05 »

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:01 pm
36-23 Vikes

Fear The Fox...

Byrnes and DF have something in common… a qb problem.

Spartanburgvikings95
Spartanburg Vikings

Post by Spartanburgvikings95 »

A8C34DB4-C3BD-4C9C-B744-DCB922956639.jpeg
A8C34DB4-C3BD-4C9C-B744-DCB922956639.jpeg (162.71 KiB) Viewed 889 times

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:20 pm
That may be a break for us. We've been far too inconsistent the past couple of games with passing and we do have some good RB's. I'd still give the nod to the Vikings, but a turnover at the right time or a big defensive stand might make the difference in this game now.
A pick six and a dropped interception for us made a HUGE difference. Congratulations to the Vikes, they made plays when they needed to all night.

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--

ByrnesRebels05
Byrnes Rebels

Post by ByrnesRebels05 »

Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:33 am
Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:20 pm
A pick six and a dropped interception for us made a HUGE difference. Congratulations to the Vikes, they made plays when they needed to all night.

Thank goodness our red zone defense played as well as it did or it could have really gotten ugly.

likeitRnot
Byrnes Rebels

Post by likeitRnot »

Congrats to the Vikes ! I have nothing but the up most respect for Coach Hodge and the way he runs his programs!

I have been a fan of Byrnes High for over decades , THE UGLY, THE UGLIER THE,BAD, THE OKAY , THE GOOD, THE BETTER, THE BEST , so no poster going to tell me s*** about this program!

This year roster top to bottom has as much talent other than the 08-09 teams we have had here! Even with the lost of Mack Long we should still be just a complete juggernaut on offense!

Now the question is what is the reason for inconsistent play or lack of production ? TRUE BYRNES FANS know the answer.

ByrnesRebels05
Byrnes Rebels

Post by ByrnesRebels05 »

likeitRnot wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:07 pm
Congrats to the Vikes ! I have nothing but the up most respect for Coach Hodge and the way he runs his programs!

I have been a fan of Byrnes High for over decades , THE UGLY, THE UGLIER THE,BAD, THE OKAY , THE GOOD, THE BETTER, THE BEST , so no poster going to tell me s*** about this program!

This year roster top to bottom has as much talent other than the 08-09 teams we have had here! Even with the lost of Mack Long we should still be just a complete juggernaut on offense!

Now the question is what is the reason for inconsistent play or lack of production ? TRUE BYRNES FANS know the answer.

Couldn’t have said it better. Even the paper admitted Byrnes has the most talented team in the region. The coach may have to decide job or family.