SLICK SLICKSTER REPORTING ALLS WELL IN THE LOWCOUNTRY

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

SLICK SLICKSTER REPORTING ALLS WELL IN THE LOWCOUNTRY

Post by CITYSLICKER »

DSC00106 (2).JPG
DSC00106 (2).JPG (154.14 KiB) Viewed 81 times
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Re: SLICK SLICKSTER REPORTING ALLS WELL IN THE LOWCOUNTRY

Post by CITYSLICKER »

DSC00108 (2).JPG
DSC00108 (2).JPG (184.12 KiB) Viewed 80 times
DSC00108 (2).JPG
DSC00108 (2).JPG (184.12 KiB) Viewed 80 times
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Re: SLICK SLICKSTER REPORTING ALLS WELL IN THE LOWCOUNTRY

Post by Penguin »

If you think that monkey village is in the Lowcountry, I have some oceanfront property in Arkansas that you can buy. You are waaay up north. I live in the Lowcountry.

But.....we had winds around 40 MPH all night last night, expecting the same most of the day here. Some sideways rain, but nothing major. Hurricane Matthew hit us in 2016 with winds around 100 MPH and effectively limbed out all of the trees here. So this is having very little effect on us.

But, that said, our good fortune will mean bad luck for someone else. Those in the Grand Strand area up to Wilmington, NC around Holden Beach and Wrightsville Beach, are going to feel a lot more of Ian's fury. I hope that everything goes OK for them.

As for the southwest coast of Florida, Gov. Deathsantis would rather charter airplanes to kidnap refugees from Texas and fly them to Martha's Vineyard than to prepare his state for natural disasters. With an election for that office coming up in about 5 weeks, hopefully Floridians will remember his inactions for them and his concerns about the goings on in Texas.

Ian has been a true national disaster. Time for it to fade away.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!