Half Empty, Half Full

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
WildcatFan843
Dillon Wildcats

Re: Half Empty, Half Full

Post by WildcatFan843 »

Serious question here. If Daniel played the Houston Texans...what would the spread be?

DDub go:

WildcatFan843
Dillon Wildcats

Post by WildcatFan843 »

BTW it’s at Daniels home field and weather is 70 degrees and overcast. Gotta factor that 3 pt swing in...

Now DDub...let us know your thoughts!

WildcatFan843
Dillon Wildcats

Post by WildcatFan843 »

Crickets...come on Coach. Just looking for your opinion here. I brought Daniel up. Expecting a response. Nothing?

stretch
Daniel Lions

Post by stretch »

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:46 pm
Dillon does play Aynor this week.:lol:
Aynor had a good little run from 2018-21 only losing 7 times in that stretch. Only 2 wins on the field with another from a Kingstree forfeit. All the losses have been close though. Don't think Dillon will lose here.
Go Daniel Lions!!

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

WildcatFan843 wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:23 pm
Serious question here. If Daniel played the Houston Texans...what would the spread be?

DDub go:
Sorry couldn’t respond quickly enough for you

I have this thing called a life you might want to look into getting one

As far as Dillon goes the only reason anyone stays there is because they ran out of gas money
Gotta be the only reason

Let me break it down some more
DANIEL>dillon

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

Dillon is a football town.
Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

Are you familiar where Daniel is in the state?
It’s in the biggest football town there is! Lol
Y’all are clueless . My only wish is that we could play all those pretenders from the lower state!

WildcatFan843
Dillon Wildcats

Post by WildcatFan843 »

Sick burn with the get a life. I literally spit my bud light out all over my car reading that one on the ride home from the SOB reptile house. You really got me on that one. Anyways I ran out of gas on the way home so just getting to reply now. I guess you are saying Daniel is in a football town because they have that one college up there, right? Great, well Dillon is a football town all about HS football. And you can keep insulting the people of Dillon with your comments about why would anyone live there. No big deal. I clearly don’t question your humor, I mean you got me good with that “get a life“ burn. I do question your football IQ and whether you ever have even played the game. You just come off as such a huge douchebag that became a fan of Daniel when they started winning and really has no football background. But that’s just my guess. Anyways I hope y’all make the state championship and we get to play you.

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

Ddub14 wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:02 pm
Are you familiar where Daniel is in the state?
It’s in the biggest football town there is! Lol
Y’all are clueless . My only wish is that we could play all those pretenders from the lower state!
Thought South Pointe layed claim to that, football city USA. LOL!
Yeah, I'm familiar with that area, my daughter attended Southern Wesleyan University in Central of the upstate, academic and softball scholarship. Clemson is just a few miles from there. She worked the ticket booth, she got in all the home games free.
Dillon has always been a competitive contender in every division they've played in. Good luck, on the rest of Daniel's season.
Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions