White Knoll vs Dutch Fork

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

White Knoll vs Dutch Fork

Post by DFOLDMAN »

River Bluff beat White Knoll in what appears to have been a pretty good game. Dutch Fork had a bye week to rest and heal.

The Deliverance Cast Extras from Red Bank roll into Dutch Fork sportin' new overalls, and a Get'er Done Trucker cap....curious to see how the WK HC has his team ready to play the Silver Foxes. Hope DF is healthy and ready for region. Predictions?

Fear The Fox...

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Re: White Knoll vs Dutch Fork

Post by DeCav »

I think you've already said it yourself. You're 16-0 in this region?

Really, you just have to win and not have more injuries. The first part will obviously happen. Good luck with the second part!
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

DeCav wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:21 pm

Really, you just have to win and not have more injuries. The first part will obviously happen. Good luck with the second part!
Time to break out those good Region Whuppin' Sticks. Red Bank's White Knoll had a rough time against the Dam Karens' River Bluff team. Tough loss. (Small note...apologies to the entire state from Rich-Lex 5...we have the worst "Karens" in SC with the Lake Karens (Chapin) edging out the Dam Karens (River Bluff). Honorable Mention to the Lexington Karens and the DF Karens. They are awful, I know...deal with them regularly. Why I like to go hide at the farm in Pickens or at Caesars Head...relatively low Karen count in those locations. My wife is from the Pumpkintown/Cleveland metroplex, so not a Karen...lol)

DF is 6-0 in region play against White Knoll over the past 6 seasons outscoring WK 326-45... Knotts saves the good whuppin' stick for Red Bank's finest. The closest game in that stretch was 41-14...the worst 66-0. I'm hoping for more of the same Friday.

Fear The Fox...

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:36 pm
DeCav wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:21 pm

Time to break out those good Region Whuppin' Sticks. Red Bank's White Knoll had a rough time against the Dam Karens' River Bluff team. Tough loss. (Small note...apologies to the entire state from Rich-Lex 5...we have the worst "Karens" in SC with the Lake Karens (Chapin) edging out the Dam Karens (River Bluff). Honorable Mention to the Lexington Karens and the DF Karens. They are awful, I know...deal with them regularly. Why I like to go hide at the farm in Pickens or at Caesars Head...relatively low Karen count in those locations. My wife is from the Pumpkintown/Cleveland metroplex, so not a Karen...lol)

DF is 6-0 in region play against White Knoll over the past 6 seasons outscoring WK 326-45... Knotts saves the good whuppin' stick for Red Bank's finest. The closest game in that stretch was 41-14...the worst 66-0. I'm hoping for more of the same Friday.

Fear The Fox...
Copy that. Not sure I follow all your Karen comments. Of course, the biggest Karen is Scott Early but he's not at Lexington anymore.

Yeah, my prediction?

I mean come on man! No one started a Dorman vs. Boiling Springs thread for a good reason and I doubt there will be a Dorman vs. Mauldin thread.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Got my tickets for Red Bank's finest. Complete with overalls and banjo music. Dfold and Dfold Jr #1 will be there cheering on the Silver Foxes....time to start the region campaign.

Fear The Fox...

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:22 pm
Got my tickets for Red Bank's finest. Complete with overalls and banjo music. Dfold and Dfold Jr #1 will be there cheering on the Silver Foxes....time to start the region campaign.

Fear The Fox...
Soon be game time with White Knoll....I can smell the fear from Red Bank (or maybe that's just Red Bank armpits and feet)...that gang of Deliverance cast extras know what's coming...I can practically hear the teeth chattering now...well, "tooth" chattering I should say. TK is going to break out the good whuppin' sticks tonight!

Fear The Fox...

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:22 pm
DFOLDMAN wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:22 pm

Fear The Fox...
Soon be game time with White Knoll....I can smell the fear from Red Bank (or maybe that's just Red Bank armpits and feet)...that gang of Deliverance cast extras know what's coming...I can practically hear the teeth chattering now...well, "tooth" chattering I should say. TK is going to break out the good whuppin' sticks tonight!

Fear The Fox...
Finally got to see Dutch Fork play...my son summed it up best. You know you are spoiled when you beat another ranked 5A team 52-0 and complain about it...lol. Most of the starters back. Still have some key linemen out though. Rust for Appler showed some. Left a couple TDs on the field but to start the region campaign, we will take it. Defense is getting better each week. Jarvis Green seems to be back to about 90% and Appler got rid of some of the rust. Another home game this coming Friday against Chapin...

Fear The Fox...

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

I mean come on man! No one started a Dorman vs. Boiling Springs thread for a good reason and I doubt there will be a Dorman vs. Mauldin thread.

13-12 Dorman over Mauldin...DeCav...sounds like you should have started a thread...lol. Weak sauce.

Fear The Fox...