Daniel vs West-Oak

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
stretch
Daniel Lions

Daniel vs West-Oak

Post by stretch »

After beating Walhalla last week, Daniel will play West-Oak for homecoming. The last time we played West-Oak was 2015 where we won 42-0.

Not much to say on this one. West-Oak is bad, Daniel is good. Gonna probably be a quick game with the running clock that will start probably within the first quarter. Just hoping everyone stays healthy.
Go Daniel Lions!!

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Re: Daniel vs West-Oak

Post by Ddub14 »

Stretch that won’t happen . They passed a rule last April that the running clock goes into effect after halftime when the deficit is 42 or more . That’s not a coaches decision anymore. It’s just automatic in the second half. So unless Daniel just takes knees I see something really ugly happening.

stretch
Daniel Lions

Post by stretch »

JV team won 69-8. I am surprised.
I didn't know West-Oak had a JV team.
Go Daniel Lions!!

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

Based on that score they don’t have a team

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Ddub14 wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:37 pm
Stretch that won’t happen . They passed a rule last April that the running clock goes into effect after halftime when the deficit is 42 or more . That’s not a coaches decision anymore. It’s just automatic in the second half. So unless Daniel just takes knees I see something really ugly happening.
Hey, Ddub. That rule must not be true because in Beaufort's Game against Hilton Head earlier this season both coaches agreed on a running clock from the 2nd quarter to the end of the game. Hilton Head's Coach and Beaufort's Coach both agreed that if Beaufort got ahead by 3 TD's then they would start the running clock. Hilton Head wanted this because they were missing 7 starters that were out sick with the Flu. I hated that Beaufort's Coach agreed to this because that game flew by so quickly. Good luck to your Lions this week.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

stretch
Daniel Lions

Post by stretch »

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:30 pm
Ddub14 wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:37 pm
Hey, Ddub. That rule must not be true because in Beaufort's Game against Hilton Head earlier this season both coaches agreed on a running clock from the 2nd quarter to the end of the game. Hilton Head's Coach and Beaufort's Coach both agreed that if Beaufort got ahead by 3 TD's then they would start the running clock. Hilton Head wanted this because they were missing 7 starters that were out sick with the Flu. I hated that Beaufort's Coach agreed to this because that game flew by so quickly. Good luck to your Lions this week.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
I guess when it’s the first half the coaches can agree on the running clock, but if one coach doesn’t want that then it becomes mandatory in the second half.
Go Daniel Lions!!

stretch
Daniel Lions

Post by stretch »

76-0 win had a 100 yard pick 6 at the end and the clock ran out so we couldn’t set the record for most points in a game. It was 63-0 at half, starters got taken out basically midway through the second quarter. Next week will be the de facto region championship against the lame Bobcats.
Go Daniel Lions!!

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

Qb came out with 6 to go in first
No kelly
No Shaw
Nothing to really get excited about .
Could’ve done whatever
Seneca next week, wouldn’t mind seeing a repeat of this score on them.

Btw all the criticism of our schedule may need another look.
That Easley team we had a running clock on with 8 to go in the 3rd quarter up 55-7 played Greenwood to 47-41 shootout at their house tonight.

Just saying

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Ddub14 wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:04 am
Qb came out with 6 to go in first
No kelly
No Shaw
Nothing to really get excited about .
Could’ve done whatever
Seneca next week, wouldn’t mind seeing a repeat of this score on them.

Btw all the criticism of our schedule may need another look.
That Easley team we had a running clock on with 8 to go in the 3rd quarter up 55-7 played Greenwood to 47-41 shootout at their house tonight.

Just saying
...the same Easley team that had to come from behind in the 4th quarter to beat the Feckless Flamers? Dub, come on...lol

Fear The Fox...

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

Again took greenwood to the limit
My point is
It should say something about Daniel