the creek took my failing stags to the creek shed tonight TATERS 40 STAGS 0

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

the creek took my failing stags to the creek shed tonight TATERS 40 STAGS 0

Post by CITYSLICKER »

RESERVED SEAT.jpg
RESERVED SEAT.jpg (103.88 KiB) Viewed 314 times
CONGRATS TO THE GATORS TONIGHT. NOT SURE WHY THE TEAM IS FAILING TO SCORE BUT SUSPECT THE BONE AINT WORKING, BUT ALSO KNOW I HAVE NEVER WON A GAME AT ANYTHING AND MY ONLY SKILL IS SITTING AND EATING BOILED PNUTS AND DRINKING THE DIET DEW. SO WE HEAD INTO FRIDAYS GAME WITH WANDO IN A TAILSPIN AND MUST FIND A WAY TO BEAT THE PREPPIES IN THE RICH BOY LAND. GOOD LUCK CREEK DADDY, YOUR QB IS GOOD.
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

96fanatic
Ninety Six Wildcats

Re: the creek took my failing stags to the creek shed tonight TATERS 40 STAGS 0

Post by 96fanatic »

Slick,i watched the Stags 2009 highlights again
you sent me a few years ago.If the Stags
had some of those players this would be a different
season.

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

The best way to look at things when they get like this, is that they will HAVE to get better. You guys won a game already. Jimmy and I sat through a couple of o-fers. That really suxx. Good luck against them rich injuns!
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

Don316625
Goose Creek Gators

Post by Don316625 »

CITYSLICKER wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:51 pm
RESERVED SEAT.jpgCONGRATS TO THE GATORS TONIGHT. NOT SURE WHY THE TEAM IS FAILING TO SCORE BUT SUSPECT THE BONE AINT WORKING, BUT ALSO KNOW I HAVE NEVER WON A GAME AT ANYTHING AND MY ONLY SKILL IS SITTING AND EATING BOILED PNUTS AND DRINKING THE DIET DEW. SO WE HEAD INTO FRIDAYS GAME WITH WANDO IN A TAILSPIN AND MUST FIND A WAY TO BEAT THE PREPPIES IN THE RICH BOY LAND. GOOD LUCK CREEK DADDY, YOUR QB IS GOOD.
Thanks Slick. Our QB has good potential when he is patient and makes good decisions.

Only thing I see that your O is missing is the passing wrinkle. It was non-existent last night. Without it 9 in the box was coming all night. Good Luck against Wando.

Better days are ahead for both programs.

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

I know that the Stags will beat them floot tooters!
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Wow, Slick! You told me that Beaufort hasn't played anybody, but My Eagles beat these same Gators and held them to 0 points. :mrgreen: 8-). Your Deer lost 40-0 to Goose Creek. So what is that saying about your Stags. :lol:. Plus My Eagles are in 3A.

With that being said, Slick, Penguin is right about we set thru many bad Beaufort Seasons and we even set thru a couple of 0-11 seasons. So, I know the pain that you are going thru with your Stags. Hopefully, Berkeley will get it turned around. But I am still happy to see you going to all the games Slick even when your Deer are doing bad.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!