BEAUFORT AT BATTERY CREEK POLL 10/8/2022

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.

WHO WILL WIN????

Poll ended at Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:00 am

BEAUFORT
50%
BATTERY CREEK
50%

Total votes: 10

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

BEAUFORT AT BATTERY CREEK POLL 10/8/2022

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Beaufort is coming into this game with a record of 5-1 Overall and 1-0 in Region 8 3A. The Eagles are Avg. 23 points a game and giving up 12 points a game. Beaufort is coming off a 34-14 win over Philip Simmons. The Eagles have a record of 1-1 in Away Games so far this season.

Battery Creek is coming into this game with a record of 3-4 Overall and 1-0 in Region 8 3A. The Dolphins are Avg. 20 Points a game and giving up 31 points a game. Battery Creek is coming off a 40-24 win over North Charleston. The Dolphins have a record of 2-0 at Home so far this season.

Beaufort owns a 34-12 record over Battery Creek Overall. The Eagles have won 13 straight games over the Dolphins. Battery Creek hasn't beaten Beaufort since 2003. This will be the first meeting between the teams since 2018 though. This City Rivalry Game used to be really Big but it kind of lost its luster when Whale Branch Opened up and took some students away from Battery Creek. But, I hope to see this game become another Big Time Rivalry Game. I know a lot of Alumni from both of these Schools always come out in force when these 2 Beaufort area Teams meet.

This game is going to be played this Saturday at High Noon at Battery Creek. I can't wait!!!! I hope to see a Huge Crowd there!!!! I can't wait to see Battery Creek's New Renovated Stadium, Turf Field, and their new Jumbotron.

Doodles has Beaufort favored by 37 points over Battery Creek. Massey has Beaufort favored by 40 points over Battery Creek. Do y'all agree with them? Will Beaufort win? Will Battery Creek get the upset win? Let's hear your thoughts and predictions on this Big City Rivalry Game!!!! I will give mine later on in the week. :mrgreen: 8-) ;) :D

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES BEAT THOSE BATTERY CREEK DOLPHINS!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Re: BEAUFORT AT BATTERY CREEK POLL 10/8/2022

Post by Penguin »

We should just scrimmage against ourselves. The possums have no business on the same field as us. They wouldn't have a winning record against an 8-man SCISA schedule. Yes, they are that bad, maybe worse. I put the root on them after that 2003 game. And I ain't taking it off.

Eagles in another laugher. 4 score game.........at least
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Penguin wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:01 am
We should just scrimmage against ourselves. The possums have no business on the same field as us. They wouldn't have a winning record against an 8-man SCISA schedule. Yes, they are that bad, maybe worse. I put the root on them after that 2003 game. And I ain't taking it off.

Eagles in another laugher. 4 score game.........at least
Ha Ha, Penguin! I hope that our Eagles score a lot of points in this game. I can't wait to see!!!!

Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

The Battle Of Beaufort is less than 2 days away. I can't wait!!!! It will be Saturday afternoon Football. Kickoff is at High Noon. I really hope to see a huge crowd at this game.

In order for Beaufort to win this game, The Eagles defense will have to stop the Run Game of the Dolphins. Battery Creek loves to run the football with RB Jeremiah Mceachin leading the way. Mceachin ran the ball for 262 yards and 3 Tds last week against North Charleston. Hopefully The Eagles "D" will be up to the task like always and shut Battery Creek's Run Game down.

This game might get over pretty quick, especially if Beaufort's Run Game led by RB/ATHLETE Kacy Fields keeps running people over. Fields had 271 yards rushing and 4 Tds last week against Philip Simmons. Kacy has over 800 rushing yards and 11 Tds in his last 3 games at RB. :shock: :o. I look for Fields to have a really huge game against the Dolphins this week. I can't wait to see what he does. But with that being said, I would really love to see Beaufort QB Samari Bonds complete a few LONG PASSES. Bonds is getting better and better but he has mainly thrown short passes so far. I really want to see him complete a few long bombs in this game.

I can't wait until Saturday to see Creek's New Stadium Renovations and to see My Eagles get the Big Win. :mrgreen:. If y'all want to check out My Eagles in action Saturday at Noon, Beaufort's Own will be streaming the game. Check out Beaufort's Own on YouTube.

As for My Prediction on this game...I will say...

Beaufort 52
Battery Creek 7

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:47 pm
It will be Saturday afternoon Football. Kickoff is at High Noon.
Why? :!: :?

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

Not enough pigs to control all of the thugs at possum hill at nigh time. Daylight has a way of controlling such problems.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!