Clinton Red Devils!

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Clintonreddevils92
Clinton Red Devils

Clinton Red Devils!

Post by Clintonreddevils92 »

Even though I’m a big Red devil fan! How good do y’all think the Devils really are. Even though we played a weak schedule I do think we are legit! And will make a deep playoff run! Clinton is faster and more athletic than they where last year and made a 3rd round run!

UC Jackets
Union County Yellowjackets

Re: Clinton Red Devils!

Post by UC Jackets »

That defense is legit!

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Clintonreddevils92 wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:25 am
Even though I’m a big Red devil fan! How good do y’all think the Devils really are. Even though we played a weak schedule I do think we are legit! And will make a deep playoff run! Clinton is faster and more athletic than they where last year and made a 3rd round run!
Big fish in a little pond. They will look good until they play a good team like Powdersville or Daniel and find themselves against a decent defense that stuffs the run and they have to try and pass, and/or an offense that has a good passing game...CHS can't throw the ball at all and they will lose ....probably badly.

Fear The Fox...

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

DFOLDMAN I think your spot on. Similar to last year.
If you look at the standings Clintons opponents have the worst winning percentage of anyone in 3a and among the worst in the entire state. And that comes from someone that is critical of his own teams schedule. But the numbers their putting up are against some sorry teams. And unless that defense has done a complete 180 from last year , I found nothing about them legit.

*Topcat*
Abbeville Panthers

Post by *Topcat* »

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:47 am
Clintonreddevils92 wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:25 am
Big fish in a little pond. They will look good until they play a good team like Powdersville or Daniel and find themselves against a decent defense that stuffs the run and they have to try and pass, and/or an offense that has a good passing game...CHS can't throw the ball at all and they will lose ....probably badly.

Fear The Fox...
Have only seen Clinton on the Friday Night Highlights, but, they look good. Have seen Powder in person and though their defense is not great, their offense is outstanding, lot of talent. BHP found out last week. As for Daniel, everybody knows they are good, likely the team to beat.

96fanatic
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by 96fanatic »

A good friend of mine that i worked with
was over the Clinton booster club many
years ago we talked Red Devil football all
the time.they had some awesome defenses
back then when coach Richardson was there.
My Wildcats use to scrimmage them for years
in pre season but i have not seen the Red devils
play a real game in years.Good luck to Clinton.

No Fly Zone
Emerald Vikings

Post by No Fly Zone »

We'll see about Clinton. It's not like they are playing down to their level of competition. They are absolutely dominating teams they are supposed to dominate.

I think they have one of the best head coaches in the state at any level. It wouldn't be surprising if he moved on for a bigger, better program after this season.