Greenwood 47 Easley 41 Final

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
GwoodEagle2k1
Greenwood Eagles

Greenwood 47 Easley 41 Final

Post by GwoodEagle2k1 »

Good game Easley. Gwood was up 41-14 and then the flood gates opened in the 4th quarter with Easley's passing attack. Needed to secure an onside kick to close it out. Greenwood has to fix that. Giving up all those points in the 4th quarter. But happy to get the win! Easley's QB is a damn good football player. Just a sophomore :shock:

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Re: Greenwood 47 Easley 41 Final

Post by Ddub14 »

Hey Eagle the DFOLDMAN thinks that Easley is complete dog crap when I made the point that Daniel was beating Easley 55-7 with a running clock going with 8 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. Help me out here. what does that tell you?

GwoodEagle2k1
Greenwood Eagles

Post by GwoodEagle2k1 »

Ddub14 wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:17 am
Hey Eagle the DFOLDMAN thinks that Easley is complete dog crap when I made the point that Daniel was beating Easley 55-7 with a running clock going with 8 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. Help me out here. what does that tell you?
Easley is much improved from their usual teams. Far from dog crap. Now from a DF fans point of view ...... Well..... Most teams in SC won't impress them at the current level they're playing.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

GwoodEagle2k1 wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:08 am
Ddub14 wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:17 am
Easley is much improved from their usual teams. Far from dog crap. Now from a DF fans point of view ...... Well..... Most teams in SC won't impress them at the current level they're playing.
Dude, ignore Dubby. He's desperate to troll someone!!!

But I have to say! As always, a classy reply to a wannabe troll.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

As Dubby would say, "I'm gonna ride this horse to the glue factory!" (credit to Dubby!)

I have my muse for the rest of the season.

Keep up the classy posts bro! We haven't forgotten you coming to cheer with us at the Dorman game in '17 when we beat Gaffney! I promise to make good on my debt to you.

Great job keeping ahead of the competition!

Some of us know what it is like to feel heartache as a fan.

Take heart my friend!

This community has always had a heart for the great Greenwood Eagles fans! Never seen in all my 12 years in this community a single post from a Greenwood fan that rubbed anyone the wrong way.

Your team can only do what they do. But as a fan, you have SO much more influence. Like BEF, you always keep it real and never get drug into the wrestling matches with the pigs of the board. Wish I could I say the same for myself but alas, I've been poisoned and led to ruin by ill-advised advice over the years from fans in this community.

I want to say your name is Stephen, but I think that was Purple Reign's real name.

I owe you a Greenwood game. Don't let me forget that! And can I ask you a favor? Can you PM your first name? I can almost remember it and am quite embarrassed to say that I'm still drawing a blank. In my defense, I always tell every person I meet, "I give myself three attempts to remember your name and then you can slap me!"

Good luck to the rest of the Eagles. You met Chuck just before he died. Just wanted to tell you how impressed he always was with the Greenwood program. Nothing has ever steered your course from a righteous trajectory and to do it with your style and grace is a wonderful fanbase to watch!

Good luck the rest of the season keep the faith brother man!
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

northside knight
Greenwood Eagles

Post by northside knight »

credit to easley for coming back and not quitting when it was 41-14. greenwood offense had a great night. hopefully our defense can play better in the 4th quarter going forward. glad to get the much needed region win.

96fanatic
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by 96fanatic »

congrats to the Eagles.

eagle93
Greenwood Eagles

Post by eagle93 »

A win is a win, but all the points scored in the 4th should definitely not happen. The coaches are supposed to prepare these kids and make adjustments as the game goes on. They got too relaxed when they got the big lead.

StateChampsGHS
Greenwood Eagles

Post by StateChampsGHS »

eagle93 wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:22 am
A win is a win, but all the points scored in the 4th should definitely not happen. The coaches are supposed to prepare these kids and make adjustments as the game goes on. They got too relaxed when they got the big lead.
We can get relaxed against Westside or Greenville. We got to play hard from the start to finish. We have to be physical against their receivers.
Greenwood High Eagles 2012

eagle93
Greenwood Eagles

Post by eagle93 »

StateChampsGHS wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:17 pm
eagle93 wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:22 am
We can get relaxed against Westside or Greenville. We got to play hard from the start to finish. We have to be physical against their receivers.
They can't relax. All we can do is watch. If they don't fix that pass defense you can forget it.