Beaufort at Possum Hill

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Re: Beaufort at Possum Hill

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Eagles Win!!!! Eagles Win!!!! Eagles Win!!!! Beaufort completely dominated their City Rival Battery Creek in the 37-7 win over The Dolphins yesterday. It was a good win for My Eagles Football Team. Beaufort RB/Athlete Kacy Fields had another good game with 2 Tds. Beaufort's Defense played awesome again. Beaufort QB Samari Bonds sat out the first half of this game, so the 2nd string QB and one of Beaufort's RB'S played QB for the Eagles in the first half of this game. Also, I wanted to say what a Kickoff Returned for a TD for Colton Phares. Phares broke a ton of tackles in a 65-yard kick return for a TD. That play should be the play of the Week for the State.

Like Penguin said, Battery Creek was only letting in Player's, Cheerleaders, Band and Coaches Families in to the game with each one only having 4 tickets each. They were doing this because of the Threat of violence earlier in the week and also the threat of violence for the last time these teams were supposed to play each other. I was very lucky to get into this game. It is nice to have great Friends.

I was very impressed with the new renovations to Battery Creek's Football Stadium. I loved their new Jumbotron Scoreboard!!!! It was a great game overall for My Eagles. Beaufort improves to 6-1 Overall and 2-0 in Region 8 3A. The Eagles only loss was in their opening game of the season to 5A Fort Dorchester. Beaufort has won 6 straight games!!!!

Beaufort will have their Bye Week next week. So that will help some of the players heal up.

WAY TO GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!