Chapin vs Dutch Fork

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Chapin vs Dutch Fork

Post by DFOLDMAN »

As much as it pleases me to stomp that mob from Red Bank, beating those clowns from Chapin is even more satisfying. Hope the Silver Foxes can have another solid outing Friday night. I will be there if possible.

Fear The Fox...

bigdog2003
Newberry Bulldogs

Re: Chapin vs Dutch Fork

Post by bigdog2003 »

Dutch Fork by as much as they want

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

This will be a curb stomping but DFOLDMAN I’m curious what you thought about the Lexington/RB game last week.
Not surprised Lexington won but the score difference was a little .

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Ddub14 wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:26 pm
This will be a curb stomping but DFOLDMAN I’m curious what you thought about the Lexington/RB game last week.
Not really. Can't coach speed. Lexington is a little faster than RB....Wildcats jumped out early and RB is not designed to play catch up. Lexington also has trouble with speedier teams...West Florence for example. Lexington was up 21-14 on Stratford going into the 4th quarter....DF played Stratford the next week on the road and was up 58-14 going into the 4th quarter. Speed kills.

Fear The Fox...

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:01 pm
Ddub14 wrote:
Not really. Can't coach speed. Lexington is a little faster than RB....Wildcats jumped out early and RB is not designed to play catch up. Lexington also has trouble with speedier teams...West Florence for example. Lexington was up 21-14 on Stratford going into the 4th quarter....DF played Stratford the next week on the road and was up 58-14 going into the 4th quarter. Speed kills.

Fear The Fox...
Senior night and last home game. Only had 3 home games this season and the first game at home was at the end of September. Hope next season we get 5 or 6 home games. I hope the Silver Foxes play like they did against White Knoll this week against Chapin. Chapin lost a good bit from last season, especially on the offensive side of the ball.

Fear The Fox...

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:17 pm
DFOLDMAN wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:01 pm
Ddub14 wrote:

Fear The Fox...
Senior night and last home game. Only had 3 home games this season and the first game at home was at the end of September. Hope next season we get 5 or 6 home games. I hope the Silver Foxes play like they did against White Knoll this week against Chapin. Chapin lost a good bit from last season, especially on the offensive side of the ball.

Fear The Fox...
JV game last night...

Dutch Fork JV 54
Chapin JV 0

DF JVs are 6-0 ... outscored opponents 253-0...so more to come next season with the varsity.

DF 26
Spartanburg 0

DF 48
Ashley Ridge 0

DF 49
Dorman 0

DF 41
North Augusta 0

DF 35
White Knoll 0

DF 54
Chapin 0

Fear The Fox...

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Dutch Fork 44
Chapin 0

Halftime...

Fear The Fox...

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Ddub14 wrote:
I think Lexington having to go to OT to beat White Knoll should tell everyone what they need to know about DF. Lexington and DF play last game of the season for the region title. 52-0 last week over White Knoll. DF up 44-0 at halftime over Chapin, Coach Knotts called off the dogs in the second half and won 51-0. Getting healthy and playing ball. The overall #1 team in SC being the overall #1 team in SC...
River Bluff, the Foxes are coming this Friday...

Fear The Fox...

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:59 am
Ddub14 wrote:
I think Lexington having to go to OT to beat White Knoll should tell everyone what they need to know about DF. Lexington and DF play last game of the season for the region title. 52-0 last week over White Knoll. DF up 44-0 at halftime over Chapin, Coach Knotts called off the dogs in the second half and won 51-0. Getting healthy and playing ball. The overall #1 team in SC being the overall #1 team in SC...
River Bluff, the Foxes are coming this Friday...

Fear The Fox...
My oldest son reminded me of my limitless wisdom...and Slick is probably the only one around this board that would remember my assertion, sitting in a patrol base in Diyala Province Iraq with USASOC all those years ago...that DF had more talent walking the halls than any school in the state, just needed a coach to get them on the field. And along came Tommy Knotts...

Fear The Fox...