Byrnes VS Dorman Predictions?

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
likeitRnot
Byrnes Rebels

Byrnes VS Dorman Predictions?

Post by likeitRnot »

Wow! Really nothing about this game! I guess Spartanburg vs Gaffney was for 1st & 2nd! :)

Byrnes will need to play much better against the run to have a snowball chance !

Byrnes 24
Dorman 21

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Re: Byrnes VS Dorman Predictions?

Post by Ddub14 »

Maybe Byrnes can come out in alternate uniforms.
Say like a Mauldin orange. They may do the trick.

ByrnesRebels05
Byrnes Rebels

Post by ByrnesRebels05 »

likeitRnot wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:26 am
Wow! Really nothing about this game! I guess Spartanburg vs Gaffney was for 1st & 2nd! :)

Byrnes will need to play much better against the run to have a snowball chance !

Byrnes 24
Dorman 21
I think you will see two totally different game plans on Friday from Dorman and Byrnes. Byrnes will have to stack the box and force the QB to beat them, Dorman will probably, as has every team since Greer play off the ball and force to make the underneath throws to move the ball, taking away the homerun threats.

Dorman#1
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by Dorman#1 »

If we can’t move the ball through the air we’ll be in trouble!! Now I haven’t seen a Byrnes game this year but from the highlights I’ve seen I can tell their defense likes to keep everything in front of them as to not let an offense get too many big plays. Byrnes will also try to stack the box to shut down the threat of Demarius Foster running the ball! Other than that I do see both defenses playing lights out and either team can take this by at least a field goal. But in the end it’s all going to come down to how Dorman’s QB1 Harrison Talley does passing the ball.

My prediction

Dorman 27
Byrnes 24

ByrnesRebels05
Byrnes Rebels

Post by ByrnesRebels05 »

I hope #14 for the Rebs plays more this week. Definitely gave the offense a spark when he came in last week.