Daniel vs Pendleton

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Re: Daniel vs Pendleton

Post by Ddub14 »

That’s all you got lol. I win!
I can see why you would want to not count that year.
I think Camden just ran it down your throat again.
You know that team we bum rushed 4 weeks later.
Like I said currently Byrnes is not relevant!

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Ddub14 wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:36 am
That’s all you got lol. I win!
I can see why you would want to not count that year.
I think Camden just ran it down your throat again.
You know that team we bum rushed 4 weeks later.
Like I said currently Byrnes is not relevant!
....you two. play nice...
2020....first season we started to take notice of Oceanside. Think they had to forfeit to Camden in the playoffs for some violation. That was a strange season. I did see Camden play a full game scrimmage against River Bluff that season on a video feed. That season was so short and weird you watched all you could. River Bluff roughed up Camden that day. Both ran the ball, but RB was a good team that year. RB beat an undefeated Fort Dorchester team in the playoffs. Come on Dub, Byrnes is always relevant in a HS football conversation in SC. Like Gaffney, Dorman, Spartanburg, Summerville or Fort D. If you want to talk recent history relevance say last 10 years ( 9 state title appearances and 6 titles for DF in these last 10 years, just sayin;), Byrnes may not have been up to their very best but still relevant to SC football just like DWD.

Fear The Fox...

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

I could make the case that out of that group only Gaffney and Fort D have done anything in the last 11 plus years. Using Colbys standards only rings count. Summerville hasn’t sniffed one of those since 98. Dorman since 09
Byrnes since 11 and other than the one year with Chris Miller at the helm what has Spartanburg done since Doc davis In the 90s

I also don’t know why you even bring up Oceanside but it wasn’t a violation they took the we got covid cop out rather than a loss.

As far as River Bluff putting it on Camden it’s funny you use a scrimmage to make your point when I have done that in the past you would say oh no you can’t do that. Can’t have it both ways . But you made my point about being relevant because that same team that RB manhandled , ran through over and around that Byrnes juggernaut at their house.

Then got a 50 burger dropped on them by you know who.

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Ddub14 wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:50 pm
I could make the case that out of that group only Gaffney and Fort D have done anything in the last 11 plus years. Using Colbys standards only rings count. Summerville hasn’t sniffed one of those since 98. Dorman since 09
Byrnes since 11 and other than the one year with Chris Miller at the helm what has Spartanburg done since Doc davis In the 90s

I also don’t know why you even bring up Oceanside but it wasn’t a violation they took the we got covid cop out rather than a loss.

As far as River Bluff putting it on Camden it’s funny you use a scrimmage to make your point when I have done that in the past you would say oh no you can’t do that. Can’t have it both ways . But you made my point about being relevant because that same team that RB manhandled , ran through over and around that Byrnes juggernaut at their house.

Then got a 50 burger dropped on them by you know who.
They were both looking for a game...they had a couple canceled by COVID...not an early season scrimmage. RB was just bigger stronger and faster. .. they whupped Byrnes...you were right,,,,,lol...Colby

Fear The Fox...

stretch
Daniel Lions

Post by stretch »

51-13 Win. Had a few starters out but the game was never in doubt. We were up 48-7 at half and just coasted in the second. No real complaints, we got to tackle better but that’s the only real grievance I have from tonight.
Go Daniel Lions!!

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

I'm sorry. I just wanted him to do some work. I didn't read the stats. Were they good?
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Ddub14 wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:50 pm
I could make a castle out of that group but not Gaffney, just Fort Denver. They haven’t done anything in the last 811 plus years when it comes to culture. Using Colby’s Cold One Brand standards only the one ring counts. Summerville hasn’t sniffed one of them since ‘38. Dorman since 09
We’ve sniffed a couple.

“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

That’s cute! You can’t make a factual or reasonable argument so you go and do some editing to make it look like I said something I didn’t.
I’m sure there are board rules about such things but since your such a kiss ass to the moderators nothing will happen .
But what kind of loser is doing that at 1 in the morning on a board intended to be about high school football. Do you have to wait for mommy to go to bed so you can get on internet. Lol you suck at life!

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Ddub14 wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:42 pm
That’s cute! You can’t make a factual or reasonable argument so you go and do some editing to make it look like I said something I didn’t.
I’m sure there are board rules about such things but since your such a kiss ass to the moderators nothing will happen .
But what kind of loser is doing that at 1 in the morning on a board intended to be about high school football. Do you have to wait for mommy to go to bed so you can get on internet. Lol you suck at life!
Hopefully, DF can find the Cavs in the playoffs...fun times.

Fear The Fox...

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

I’ll be rockin my silver Fox t shirt if that happens.