Crestwood Knights @ Beaufort Eagles

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Crestwood Knights @ Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

Round 2 of the SCHSL 3A Lower State Football Playoffs! The Knights defeated Aynor High 38 to 30 tonight, While the Eagles blanked Orangeburg-Wilkinson, 52 to 0.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

bbrown1240
Sumter Gamecocks

Re: Crestwood Knights @ Beaufort Eagles

Post by bbrown1240 »

Crestwood has some bruisers at running back. QB is good and can run as well. Late this season they have been more Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde…don’t know which Crestwood team you are going to see.one that beat Gray Collegiate and had a chance to beat Sumter…or one that lost to Lakewood.

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

Thanks for the warning. When the 2nd Round of the Playoffs hit, the stakes go way up and the competition stiffens. Up and down the schedule, this week should result in some much more competitive games. 32 Playoff teams per Classification does seem to water down the whole tournament. But there is another whole thread about that. Looking forward to being able to get back to the Stadium on Friday night. The wife and I have been fighting Covid all week long. Beginning to feel human again.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Penguin wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:52 am
Thanks for the warning. When the 2nd Round of the Playoffs hit, the stakes go way up and the competition stiffens. Up and down the schedule, this week should result in some much more competitive games. 32 Playoff teams per Classification does seem to water down the whole tournament. But there is another whole thread about that. Looking forward to being able to get back to the Stadium on Friday night. The wife and I have been fighting Covid all week long. Beginning to feel human again.
Feel better! Rest and hydrate.

Fear The Fox...

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:00 am
Penguin wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:52 am
Feel better! Rest and hydrate.

Fear The Fox...
Thanks. The weird part is that I had my 3rd Booster AND my Flu shot last Sunday. By Monday night, I was starting to have symptoms. For an old guy like me, this is no joke. Feels like the worst flu that you have ever had. Everything is exponentially worse.