The Granddaddy Of Em All - Dutch Fork at Gaffney

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
mikey
Gaffney Indians

Re: The Granddaddy Of Em All - Dutch Fork at Gaffney

Post by mikey »

Congrats to the Silver Foxes and Fort D...u were the better team’s tonight..never dreamed Gaffney would be in the upperstate title game …as young as they were I figured 5 wins maybe…but they won region and never quit..good bit of talent returns so if :we can get us another one of them QB transfers we should be good… :o :lol:

Congrats and good luck to all those playing in the title games..

dacoach
No Team Affiliation

Post by dacoach »

After the way Gaffney started this season, VERY few people expected them in the Upper State Championship... trust me.

Heck of a turnaround. History tells us there are a lot more "W's" on the horizon for the Indians.

Good luck.

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

mikey wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:46 pm
Congrats to the Silver Foxes and Fort D...u were the better team’s tonight..never dreamed Gaffney would be in the upperstate title game …as young as they were I figured 5 wins maybe…but they won region and never quit..good bit of talent returns so if :we can get us another one of them QB transfers we should be good… :o :lol:

We are young aswell . Good coaches will get you ready.

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

Fortfor5 wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:39 am
mikey wrote:

You are right about the coaches..Dan and Donnie exceeded my expectations this year..I think they got this team farther than maybe they should have…actually think they done a better job than they did last year.

Do you know if that was a home and home agreement with FD…?

STChamp 92
Gaffney Indians

Post by STChamp 92 »

Indians will be back... Bet on that! Congrats DF.. of course other teams in this state can play football.. it's Pride & Tradition that never goes away and we love it!

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

mikey wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:32 am
Fortfor5 wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:39 am
mikey wrote:

You are right about the coaches..Dan and Donnie exceeded my expectations this year..I think they got this team farther than maybe they should have…actually think they done a better job than they did last year.

Do you know if that was a home and home agreement with FD…?
Not sure I hope so.
My kid really wanted to play yall his sr year but it didn't work out.
He wanted all upstate teams he could get.
It would have really ment something to him after watching ball all those years .
I'll enquire about gaffney h and h

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Re: The Granddaddy Of Em All

Post by DeCav »

Fortfor5 wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:05 pm
DeCav wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:45 am
Fortfor5 wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:16 am
Hoss Bonaventure,CEO wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:16 am
DF by 21-28+

TK will name the score- has already been shown region 2 is a fraud. Gaffney defense will wear down as DF OL and Jarvis take over, Gaffney will struggle to score. DF has the best defense in the state along with the best football player in Chandler Perry #29
My son met up with him a few times last year.
They both like ti hit so it was a hoot.
Good athlete.
I could have sworn you were not a TK fan.

Wasn't he the subject of your old siggy?
Yeah I respect him and what he does. I got tired of him being on the field more than the grass. Got in my damn nerves .I'm sure my hooting at him got on his .
All good .
When he's on the field he us a enemy no bones about it. Off the field I respect where he has been and what he has done.
Imma about to get banned so.
May text you.
Ah! I remember that text. I just saw this.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson