Beaufort fans....

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Re: Beaufort fans....

Post by SF Band dad »

mikey wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:17 pm
Mbfootballfan wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:02 pm
I don’t care who wins this game I just want to go for the hot chicken bog :mrgreen:
Ok..I’ll bite..what’s chicken bog ? anything like that shredded chicken they sell in OH..?which is good stuff btw..
https://discoversouthcarolina.com/artic ... hicken-bog
"Chicken bog is a delicious chicken, rice and sausage dish, and it's very much a South Carolina thing. Folks in surrounding states are likely to give you a blank stare if you mention it."

"Specifically, chicken bog is most popular in Horry County - the home of Myrtle Beach and Conway - and west to Florence."

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Dillon Wildcat Fan wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:08 pm
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:22 pm
Dillon Wildcat Fan wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:47 pm
DeCav wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:51 pm
This is one of the classiest posts I've seen in a long time aside of course from BEF.

I've got a full tank of gas and nowhere to go Friday night so I'll try to make it down there. I'll look for your truck. Where will you be dining btw?

I'm looking forward to making some new friends and meeting some old ones!
It definitely looks like going from east to west that it could very well be the entire midlands year this year.
DeCav, I willl be parked on the visitor's side around the 10-20 yard line. I have to go pick up Jerry Turner, Dillon's #1 fan, when I get off from work so I won't be able to meet to eat. Jerry is Dillon's version of Radio from TL Hanna. I've been taking him to the Dillon games for over 20 years. He is a trip and you will enjoy meeting him. You can buy tickets at the gate. I appreciate the kind words about my post. I'm not going to talk smack. I'm going to enjoy the game and if we lose then I will be back on here to congratulate Beaufort and I'll do the same at the game.
Dillon Wildcat Fan, I hope to meet you and Jerry Turner at the game. That is so cool of you to take him to the games!!!!

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
We will be there my friend. I'll give you a little info on Jerry. He used to ride his bike to the football games on Friday to Florence (30 miles away) and Hartsville (60 miles away). This was back in the 70's. We were on the bus coming back from a game in Florence in 1979 and the cops pulled over the bus. They told our coach that we had left a player at the stadium. He was mad about that and then another cop car pulled up and had Jerry in the front seat and his bike in the trunk. Coach told Jerry to get on the bus and they put the bike on there too. He'e in his 70's now and he's still Dillon's #1 fan. He has the shirts and plaques to prove it!!! Looks like the rain is supposed to be gone by 4-5. Praying for safe travels for everyone!!
That is so cool Dillon Wildcat Fan!!!! I hope to see you and Jerry at the game Tomorrow. I am so excited about this Big Game!!!!

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

nastycats1988
Dillon Wildcats

Post by nastycats1988 »

You right the boards aren't what they used to be. I remember posting up here back in around 2004-2005-2006-2008. I was nastycats1988. I remember when we won our first state against Pageland in 2A in 2008. That thread was 60 pages long.

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:20 pm
My Daughter found that B&C Steak and BBQ online.
My goodness! Wasn't it just yesterday that she was born???? WOW!

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

Colleagues around town said that Beaufort fans may be culture shocked. The stadium is older compared to other towns. The stands are right on the sidelines, so close that spectators feel like they're on the field. If you want to run a play in, all you have to do is say, hey coach. It's going to be electric, you'll feel it in the air throughout the stadium.
Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions

Dillon Wildcat Fan
Dillon Wildcats

Post by Dillon Wildcat Fan »

The sun is out and it's going to be a great night for some football!! Praying for safe travels for the Beaufort faithful. See ya tonight. Just look for BIG V when you come towards the 10-20 yard line. You can't miss me. I'm looking forward to meeting eceryone.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Any rain tonight?

I guess I'm about to head out that way but wouldn't you know it the wife wants a gallon of milk from the store first.

Got a full tank of gas and handful of cash. I'll see you guys around halftime. :lol: :lol:

BEF, stay live on your FB messenger. I'll be looking for you!

Dillon Wildcat Fan and anyone else that'll be there tonight, here's my FB...

https://www.facebook.com/Decovelet/

Yeah, my screen name and FB ID are related.

Peace out,
DeCav
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

PM some phone numbers and I’ll share my ETA from google maps.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Dillon Wildcat Fan
Dillon Wildcats

Post by Dillon Wildcat Fan »

DeCav wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:04 pm
Any rain tonight?

I guess I'm about to head out that way but wouldn't you know it the wife wants a gallon of milk from the store first.

Got a full tank of gas and handful of cash. I'll see you guys around halftime. :lol: :lol:

BEF, stay live on your FB messenger. I'll be looking for you!

Dillon Wildcat Fan and anyone else that'll be there tonight, here's my FB...

https://www.facebook.com/Decovelet/

Yeah, my screen name and FB ID are related.

Peace out,
DeCav
I just sent you a PM.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Just crossed over the Broad River on I-20. Didn’t see any girls. Geez, Do you think that golf course has enough pompous grass on it?