South Florence Is Not The Best Team In 4A

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Re: South Florence Is Not The Best Team In 4A

Post by SF Band dad »

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:36 pm
I will be rooting hard for South Florence and Beaufort to win State Titles this weekend!!!! I have some friends who are big South Florence fans.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
I hope you count me as one of them. :D

Silverfox92
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by Silverfox92 »

Penguin wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:35 pm
Silverfox92 wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:46 pm
Penguin wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:21 pm
In my humble opinion, they are the best team in the State. Sorry Dutch Fork, but you guys do not want any part of those Bruins. They would beat you by 3 touchdowns.

Northwestern is in for a huge wake-up call on Saturday night. Mark my words!
Y’all get on here and say some of the most stupid things ever. They struggled with Flora for 4 quarters before pulling away and yet they’re 3 TDS better than DF? Lmaoooo give me a break. Also before you come on here beating your chest YALL should be worried about Powdersville. That team is on a mission and any team that can beat Daniel at home certainly has my attention.
I guess that reading comprehension isn't a really big priority in Irmo.
Your opinion stinks. Clearly you haven’t seen DF play this year or you wouldn’t have made that butt hole statement. Just because South Florence blew out SP doesn’t mean they could challenge DF. The last time DF played SP they blew them out too. This is a different animal over this way.

Silverfox92
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by Silverfox92 »

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:49 pm
Also before you come on here beating your chest YALL should be worried about Powdersville. That team is on a mission and any team that can beat Daniel at home certainly has my attention.

What about My Beaufort Eagles beating Dillon at Home? :mrgreen:. They sure got My Attention and I had people all over the USA calling me and congratulating me on Beaufort's win. Dillon hadn't lost a playoff game at home since 2011 and had won 37 straight games at Home. That win by My Eagles were an eye opener for sure.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Meh. Dillon doesn’t face anyone until the semifinals of the playoffs and the past couple years they’ve been on the road so that record really could’ve been snapped if we’re being honest. I’m more impressed with DF going into the reservation in front of 10,000 rabid fans and winning comfortably against a rival.

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

Silverfox92 wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:42 am
Penguin wrote:
Silverfox92 wrote:
Penguin wrote:
In my humble opinion, they are the best team in the State. Sorry Dutch Fork, but you guys do not want any part of those Bruins. They would beat you by 3 touchdowns.

Y’all get on here and say some of the most stupid things ever. They struggled with Flora for 4 quarters before pulling away and yet they’re 3 TDS better than DF? Lmaoooo give me a break. Also before you come on here beating your chest YALL should be worried about Powdersville. That team is on a mission and any team that can beat Daniel at home certainly has my attention.
Your opinion stinks. Clearly you haven’t seen DF play this year or you wouldn’t have made that butt hole statement. Just because South Florence blew out SP doesn’t mean they could challenge DF. The last time DF played SP they blew them out too. This is a different animal over this way.
And if you think for one second that ANYTHING that you say has a bearing on the outcome of a football game, then you are *mod edited*. I have my opinion, and seeing as how Dutch Fork was too scared to play South Florence, we will never know. But my opinion carries exactly the same weight as yours. So if I made a "butt hole" statement, then so did you.

I wish you luck on Saturday and hope that TK knocks nots on leprads head faster than he can rub them. I hope you win by 100. Now, if you want to make this personal, take your best shot. I already ran 2 other loudmouths out of here this week. Another one really won't be too hard. I'm your Huckleberry!
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Penguin wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:10 pm
SF Band dad wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:41 pm
Penguin wrote:

Don't jinx us against Northwestern!! :shock:

We have an exceptional team this year, but I don't think we would beat DF by 3 TDs. All of the statistical models I've looked at list DF at #1, SF at #2. I think we could give them a good game.
No, not jinxing you. Just telling it like I see it. No way Dutch Fork could handle all of the Bruin's speed. After you guys handled South Pointe, the confidence on that team exploded. The Bruins will bring home the hardware.

Are you coming to see us play on Thursday night? Hope that you do. I like watching a game with people who really understand what is going on. Had a great evening with DeCav last Friday night in Dillon. Powdersville looks tough, but we are playing at a very high level now too. Shaping up as a really good game. Maybe I will get to see Jack as well. This will be the last weekend until next season. Going to enjoy it while I can.
Dang! Is it Thursday? I’ll see what I can do. Not sure I will have wheels. Maybe I can get hassle SPV95 for a ride and an excellent time.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

SF Band dad wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:56 pm
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:36 pm
I will be rooting hard for South Florence and Beaufort to win State Titles this weekend!!!! I have some friends who are big South Florence fans.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
I hope you count me as one of them. :D
Ha! You’re a big asset to the team!
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Oh I smell what the bird is cooking.

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

Silverfox92 wrote:
Penguin wrote:
Silverfox92 wrote:
Penguin wrote:

Have to ignore the village idiot. He's full of himself.
I'm sure bef just tolerates him as a Beaufort fan he brings little to the table otherwise .
Bef is a straight shooter .really good cat.
I have the dip*** on ignore works wonders .

We know whom we are facing .
Green is a beast .
I'm more worried about passing .
Hard to stop both.
They aren't touching us yall gaffney ect.
As for south florence they are a solid team.
Better than top 3 in 5 a is a stretch .
I mean oceanside gave them a run.

The respected geezer is slick he plays fool bit is very knowledgeable on the game .
The others opinion is about as usefull as letting a retard loose in a glass shop with a hammer.
Nothing good is going to come out of it.

sparked_up
Northwestern Trojans

Post by sparked_up »

Glad Penguin is so humble in his opinion. I also hope the SF coaches and players are equally confident. Sellers is a great player and made all the difference against AC Flora along with too many penalties on AC putting themselves behind the chains too many times. The 2022 SOUT Pointe isn’t what SP has been the last bunch of years, heckle and Hyde - see Gaffney opened and the SF debacle. If one guy makes a difference SP played without their best player in Florence along with the long bus ride and internal issues. Add a very good SF team and you get a boat race. That game certainly got my attention.

As far as Dutch Fork, we did get to match up with them this year. A very vanilla jamboree mind you, but a very competitive one minus a late fumble return for a TD on a bad exchange with a 3rd team running back. I actually though DF would own us in that jamboree with as many young players as we have on both sides of the ball.

Here’s to SF assuming they will leave Columbia with the big trophy while our guys go to work, prepare and continue to get better every week - especially on defense. I am looking forward to a very good game that will likely be determined on turnovers. Glad we get to bask in the shadows of the great SF team.

Silverfox92
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by Silverfox92 »

Penguin wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:34 am
Silverfox92 wrote:
Penguin wrote:
Silverfox92 wrote:
Penguin wrote:

And if you think for one second that ANYTHING that you say has a bearing on the outcome of a football game, then you are dumber than some deranged orange colored florida geezer who thought that he could just steal United States Government Property. I have my opinion, and seeing as how Dutch Fork was too scared to play South Florence, we will never know. But my opinion carries exactly the same weight as yours. So if I made a "butt hole" statement, then so did you.
First of all you ain’t running **** idk who you think you are or playing with but I’m not the one. Second Dutch Fork has played nationally ranked ST Francis and Creekside from Georgia playing for a championship and Hough from North Carolina that made it to their state semifinals why the hell would they be scared of South Florence? Your little measly Eagles should’ve been in 4A to play against a real team SP exposed y’all ass last year in the State Championship now you trying to talk cause y’all in 3A :lol: If SF or better yet BEAUFART wanted smoke they know how to get in touch with Knotts. Until then all that bull**** you talking is stupid like your takes. Good luck to y’all as well…