Mr. Football

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Milkyway3497
No Team Affiliation

Mr. Football

Post by Milkyway3497 »

So who deserves to receive Mr. Football this year, Jarvis Green or LaNorris Sellers? I think both have a very strong argument and both deserve it.

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Re: Mr. Football

Post by Penguin »

LaNorris Sellers. Not even a question. Jarvis Green is a beast, but Sellers is in his own league.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

bringthewood
No Team Affiliation

Post by bringthewood »

Milkyway3497 wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:23 pm
So who deserves to receive Mr. Football this year, Jarvis Green or LaNorris Sellers? I think both have a very strong argument and both deserve it.
J Green by a long shot. He carved up any and all that wanted some..... or thought they wanted some..

Not even close.

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

Both deserving,but the award isnt just about on the field ..better question may be who wins SC Gatorade POY..

Mbfootballfan
Myrtle Beach Seahawks

Post by Mbfootballfan »

LaNorris Sellers and Green but my favorite is LaNorris

Silverfox92
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by Silverfox92 »

Both are outstanding and I wouldn’t be mad in LaNorris won it. Kid reminds me of Cam Newton. With that being said Jarvis by far faced tougher competition this year and still put up amazing numbers. Even playing against St Francis, Creekside, and Hough all from out of State. I wonder what factors goes into who wins?

greenjewel
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by greenjewel »

Silverfox92 wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:15 am
Both are outstanding and I wouldn’t be mad in LaNorris won it. Kid reminds me of Cam Newton. With that being said Jarvis by far faced tougher competition this year and still put up amazing numbers. Even playing against St Francis, Creekside, and Hough all from out of State. I wonder what factors goes into who wins?
i agree.............where is Greene going to school?

Silverfox92
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by Silverfox92 »

greenjewel wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:50 am
Silverfox92 wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:15 am
i agree.............where is Greene going to school?
He’s committed to James Madison but I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets more offers after his performances this year.

Statelinepanther
Abbeville Panthers

Post by Statelinepanther »

As a gamecock fan I dont care who gets it between those 2. All I care about is those 2 end up in garnet.....

Deputy
No Team Affiliation

Post by Deputy »

Both are equally deserving, as both carried their teams to a title by being that different maker on the field that nobody could deal with. Wish they somehow could have paired SF and DF in a championship game as they are the best two teams in the state regardless of classification