DYNASTY !!!!

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Silverfox92
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

DYNASTY !!!!

Post by Silverfox92 »

Coach Knotts already preparing for next year! DF will still be loaded and they will be going for their 8th State Championship in 9 years!! I know Gaffney has almost 20 championships but I don’t think anyone has had this type of consistent dominance at the highest level ever! Jacob Hamilton will have over 1,000 reception yards next year book it. The kid is special and is next in line of all time great DF WRs. I wish we could get Appler back for another year, in his lone starting season he’s been sensational but TK always has a good QB waiting and he’s got some talent to choose from! It won’t get any easier for the competition and I’m already counting the days to August 2023!

As DFOLD always says FEAR THE FOX !!!

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Re: DYNASTY !!!!

Post by Fortfor5 »

Congrats game went about how I thought.
Knew our D Line was a bit small.
Our secondary got torched at will.
Thought we would have went wide with the ball.
And done some short quick routes. Knew yall would get 40. Was thinking we could get 28 .
We return a ton. If we can shore up thr D should be back at it.
Talked to greens sister .wished them well .Jarvis is a good kid hope he continues at thr next level and beyond.
I'll watch it thus evening.
Stuck at work sat had a xmas party wife made me go to lol.i haven't been to my own companies parties in
30 years .lol

Silverfox92
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by Silverfox92 »

Fortfor5 wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:00 am
And done some short quick routes. Knew yall would get 40. Was thinking we could get 28 .
Talked to greens sister .wished them well .Jarvis is a good kid hope he continues at thr next level and beyond.
Stuck at work sat had a xmas party wife made me go to lol.i haven't been to my own companies parties in
30 years .lol
Thanks for the kind words! Y’all have an excellent program! I think y’all would’ve beaten any other team in the state yesterday just ran into a very tough opponent. The OLine was huge and I didn’t think the DLine was bad, the secondary seems to be young and a step slow but they should be lights out next year as y’all always have a terrific defense. What grade is Osborne? He has a nice arm I hope he’s a senior lol I don’t want to have to face him again next year. Muhl-Ty (spell check) is a very good receiver as well. I was impressed.

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

Silverfox92 wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:21 am
Fortfor5 wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:00 am
30 years .lol
Thanks for the kind words! Y’all have an excellent program! I think y’all would’ve beaten any other team in the state yesterday just ran into a very tough opponent. The OLine was huge and I didn’t think the DLine was bad, the secondary seems to be young and a step slow but they should be lights out next year as y’all always have a terrific defense. What grade is Osborne? He has a nice arm I hope he’s a senior lol I don’t want to have to face him again next year. Muhl-Ty (spell check) is a very good receiver as well. I was impressed.
Zolten is gone .
Yeah oline is very young a freshman or two.
We havr a few capable qbs not quite the arm strength.
Not sure about the shenanigans. I don't condone it.
I haven't see it yet. I just saw bits and pieces .

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Good game. DF left a TD out there in the first half, but all things considered, another dominant showing and this time on the state's biggest stage. DF has played in the state title game 10 of the last 11 seasons, winning 7 of them. DF has played in each of the seven 5A title games since the creation of the classification. Dominance is the word that comes to mind. DF was 3 or 4 TDs better than any team in the state when they they were healthy (that is a big "when" getting and keeping everyone healthy)- no slight to the state champions in the other classifications, nor to Fort Dorchester, Gaffney, Spartanburg, Dorman etc. When they are hitting on all cylinders, they were that good. Already preparing for next season's run.

Fear The Fox...