Clinton vs AC Flora

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Devilscattail
Ninety Six Wildcats

Clinton vs AC Flora

Post by Devilscattail »

Can the Red Devils keep on keepin on or will AC take the momentum right out of the Big Red Machine???

The walking dead
No Team Affiliation

Re: Clinton vs AC Flora

Post by The walking dead »

Clinton started very poorly, but when you look at their first half schedule no one should be surprised at their record at mid season. Now they seem to have put it all together, injured players are now healthy, they have discovered the benefits of the forward pass, are peaking at just the right time, and seem to have their confidence back.

Whether they can get past Flora remains to be seen , but if it turns into a smash mouth slogging match, my money is on the Red Devils.

cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Post by cavaliereagle »

I think the Devils win this one with no problem.
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.

Devilscattail
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by Devilscattail »

cavaliereagle wrote:I think the Devils win this one with no problem.
What does ACF have??? Don't know anything about them.

cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Post by cavaliereagle »

The only thing I really know about them is they have a new coach. I met him at a little league game this season. He was formerly the coach at Ben Lippen. This being his first season, i'd imagine he's still installing his system. Both he and his father were very likeable men.
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.

The walking dead
No Team Affiliation

Post by The walking dead »

The Clinton OL completely dominated the Flora DL, and the CHS defense kept the flora offense in check most of the night. The CHS running game was so dominant they really didn't need the pass, but I hope the coaching staff won't neglect it during next weeks preparations, they probably will need it .

The devils seem to have jelled and overcome their terrible first half record ( 0-6 ) to now improve to 5-6 . They have peaked at just the right time and have a lot of momentum going into next weeks game.

This group reminds me of the last CHS team to bring home a state trophy. No flashy stars, just hardworking kids who would do whatever it takes to be successful.

Good luck red devils.