Title Contenders 2023

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
sparked_up
Northwestern Trojans

Re: Title Contenders 2023

Post by sparked_up »

4A should be fun again. Greenville will certainly be good. I don’t know anything about the low country. Southpointe will have talent as always, their biggest loss was their leader on the field. Catawba Ridge is well coached and graduated a ton of players, we will see how they reload in the transfer portal (haven’t had a homegrown QB in its existence). Northwestern will be good again. Look for the defense to be much better as they mature - tons of sophomores last year. Offensively, they have a lot coming back except the OL. The schedule is set up nicely to find areas to work on early with Dutch Fork in the jamboree and opening with Providence Day. Look for another run by/ the Trojans in 23.

Greerfan1
Greer Yellow Jackets

Post by Greerfan1 »

sparked_up wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:46 pm
4A should be fun again. Greenville will certainly be good. I don’t know anything about the low country. Southpointe will have talent as always, their biggest loss was their leader on the field. Catawba Ridge is well coached and graduated a ton of players, we will see how they reload in the transfer portal (haven’t had a homegrown QB in its existence). Northwestern will be good again. Look for the defense to be much better as they mature - tons of sophomores last year. Offensively, they have a lot coming back except the OL. The schedule is set up nicely to find areas to work on early with Dutch Fork in the jamboree and opening with Providence Day. Look for another run by/ the Trojans in 23.
The Northwestern vs Providence Day will be a good one! No doubt it will be the best offense the Trojans face all season.

Chuckster1
No Team Affiliation

Post by Chuckster1 »

After reading all of the posts noted in this thread, I am about ready for week 0 of 2023. Great insight and analysis from all. Thanks......

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:31 pm
I am not sure what every team has coming back. But I will take a shot at my early predictions. :mrgreen: ;)

1A- Christ Church
2A- Abbeville
3A- Beaufort
4A- Northwestern
5A- Dutch Fork

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
I'm surprised you could see the keyboard for all that CHALK there BEF :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--

Fan in the Stands
Woodruff Wolverines

Post by Fan in the Stands »

Can not believe Legend is not blowing this one up! I have to say there is a little more interest in the team as of late. The new coach seems to be fitting in pretty good so far. He has his OC/DC in place, but going to take a while to undo the crap that Adams left. They have a young and smart QB to work with that has a good arm. We will see after spring practice what we have to work with.