Jeff Tate

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Re: Jeff Tate

Post by Penguin »

stretch wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 1:58 pm
He’s getting a late start with his recruiting class for next season. Penguin you better watch out because he may come down and snatch up your players and they will be in a mobile home across the street.
AR is a Charleston school. Beaufort is so disrespected by those schools that I am about 99.9% sure that none of them would want to stoop so low as to even admit that Beaufort High has any players good enough to play on one of their teams. LOL. And on a side note, Beaufort High has a State Championship Trophy since any one of them do. Hahaha.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

stretch
Daniel Lions

Post by stretch »

Penguin wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 2:02 pm
stretch wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 1:58 pm
He’s getting a late start with his recruiting class for next season. Penguin you better watch out because he may come down and snatch up your players and they will be in a mobile home across the street from the school.
AR is a Charleston school. Beaufort is so disrespected by those schools that I am about 99.9% sure that none of them would want to stoop so low as to even admit that Beaufort High has any players good enough to play on one of their teams. LOL. And on a side note, Beaufort High has a State Championship Trophy since any one of them do. Hahaha.
Tate don’t care he’ll take them all, so long as he can win. Our QB last year was a homegrown Wren player, him and his twin brother, Tate kept promising him the starting job then turned around and got a transfer QB. Pissed me off they took Wren out of our region I wanted that kid to stick it to him.
Go Daniel Lions!!

The Answer
No Team Affiliation

Post by The Answer »

HoodRoad wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 10:13 am
Attn: All schools within 25-30 miles of AR...better tighten up or your athletes will be showing up at AR. If things go like they did up here...better buckle up. If you an't cheatin' you ain't tryin'! :lol:
I am not sure anyone from Powdersville can point fingers when it comes to recruiting, they had players from Wren, Palmetto and Carolina High on there roster not only in football but other sports as well.

Hayes Cooper
No Team Affiliation

Post by Hayes Cooper »

Tate was a sorry assistant at Wren then went to work for Bobby Bentley . Learned the spread and how to recruit . Tate isn’t that good a coach but when Ramon Robinson is sending you players anyone can look good

justaname
No Team Affiliation

Post by justaname »

Penguin wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 12:24 pm
HoodRoad wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 10:13 am
Attn: All schools within 25-30 miles of AR...better tighten up or your athletes will be showing up at AR. If things go like they did up here...better buckle up. If you an't cheatin' you ain't tryin'! :lol:
Hahahaha, imagining Summerville on the losing side of cheating. LOL. 70 years of cheating every school in the Lowcountry, now possibly on the other side. Priceless!
TRUTH!!!

Redraider66
Greenville Red Raiders

Post by Redraider66 »

Hayes Cooper wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 7:50 pm
Tate was a sorry assistant at Wren then went to work for Bobby Bentley . Learned the spread and how to recruit . Tate isn’t that good a coach but when Ramon Robinson is sending you players anyone can look good
SAY IT LOUDER. Ramon is the recruiting coordinator for the upstate.