Discussion of Forum Rules

Beaudiddley
Silver Bluff Bulldogs

Re: Forum Rules

Post by Beaudiddley »

cavaliereagle wrote:
Beaudiddley wrote:
cavaliereagle wrote:
Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:While on the topic of MODERATORS, I nominate CavalierEagle...

He's on quite a bit, seems fair and understands where you are going with this board. He seems to understand that there needs to be moderation but in moderation (hey, I like that, just came to me as I was typing...) Don't put out every little spark, but when it turns into an inferno, fight the fire.

And for those who want it, have a NO HOLDS BARRED forum, no moderation (or at least very little moderation).
Thanks for the nomination brother. I definitely have plenty of time, and would be happy to help. I like the little moderation idea myself. Some things, they got really carried away with on the other board. What folks say doesn't much bother me. I don't like seeing kids get put down, but i'm pretty tolerable other than that. I would really like to see this board succeed.
It's a tough job cav.....I am a moderator on another site.....and I had to ban everyone......they kept arguing with me.....so now there's no one but me.......
At least no one will know you're talking to yourself. :lol:
That's true....but it's no fun because myself won't answer......so I'm like an Indian.....just talking in the wind.....

Beaudiddley
Silver Bluff Bulldogs

Re: Discussion of Forum Rules

Post by Beaudiddley »

I would like to make a recomendation to the moderators of this site.......in order to keep this a great site......DO NOT ALLOW MACK GALPHIN TO BECOME A MEMBER......he has totally ruined PFT......most of the posters that know him think he a disrespectful nut....that makes everyone mad......let him and the funky moderators have PFT///and we can have fun on this site....

pluffmud
Bishop England Battling Bishops

Post by pluffmud »

Good evening gentlemen. Cav, thank you for steering me to this relatively new board.

Beau made a comment about the knucklehead ya'll know personally, but I know as BillydaKid (Silliemae to me). I do not believe he has destroyed the PFT board with his moronic posts; however, he cripples it when he has certain posters banned. Personally, I like confrontation and the airing of opposing points of view. I also enjoy earthy and base commentary. Thin skin should be prohibited and all sane contributors should be given wide leniency in their opinions and style of comment.

Just my 2 cents worth.
GO HARD OR GO HOME

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

Beuadiddley,
I'm not sure who you are referring to. Even if I did, how could I ever know if he joined here? You don't need a real name to register, just an e-mail account.

Pluffmud,
Welcome to the forum. :)
Is there a particular school/team you want listed under your screen-name? DeCav came up with that idea, instead of using a rank based on post-count.

pluffmud

Post by pluffmud »

SF,
The person Beau is referencing should not be banned, but taken with a grain of salt...the one he is referencing is his own worst enemy.

I don't mind if I am identified with Bishop England, if that is the gig y'all are running. I look forward to the board heating up as we move into spring ball, summer, and the season.
GO HARD OR GO HOME

cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Post by cavaliereagle »

pluffmud wrote:Good evening gentlemen. Cav, thank you for steering me to this relatively new board.

Beau made a comment about the knucklehead ya'll know personally, but I know as BillydaKid (Silliemae to me). I do not believe he has destroyed the PFT board with his moronic posts; however, he cripples it when he has certain posters banned. Personally, I like confrontation and the airing of opposing points of view. I also enjoy earthy and base commentary. Thin skin should be prohibited and all sane contributors should be given wide leniency in their opinions and style of comment.

Just my 2 cents worth.
Welcome to the board
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.

Beaudiddley
Silver Bluff Bulldogs

Post by Beaudiddley »

The reason I say that Mack Galphin....AKA BillyDkid.....has destroyed PFT is because he apparently has some kind of hold on the moderators.......he used to be Stixof96......until he was ran out of 96......he says what he pleases..and is never controled by the moderators.......he has told more lies than could possibly be counted......he shows no respect for anyone......yet if you do not show him respect......he gets mad...and eventually gets you banned......this has happened to any posters that have contested him seriously......Puffmud....I enjoy your posts with billy.....and do not hold it against you being a BE fan.....but sooner or later billy will get you too.....not because he's smarter.....but because of the moderators letting him get by with saying things that everyone else gets banned for......I also like confrontation and the airing of opposing points of view....as long as it fair......I can out argue billy all day long...as can many other posters......but billy gets mad and starts calling you names.......when you return the favor......you are in trouble on PFT......what has destroyed PFT....is that the mods do not rule fairly.......

pluffmud

Post by pluffmud »

Beau, I hear you. Silliemae does seem to have something going on over there. The site gets very stupid when that moron gets folks banned. He quit addressing me a while ago, even though I really want him to engage. Oh well...enough of him. I look forward to some good things here.
GO HARD OR GO HOME

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

Did we get anywhere on this?

I'm moderately certain that we determined that we would have moderation in moderation on the regular board and NO MODERATION in the Rubber Room. :lol:

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--

jhs65
Silver Bluff Bulldogs

Post by jhs65 »

You can put Silver Bluff Bulldogs under my user name.