2020 SCISA Schedules and Maps

Realignment, Classifications & Regions. Maps of the current classifications and regions.
CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Re: SCISA INFO

Post by CITYSLICKER »

you suck
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Re: SCISA INFO

Post by SF Band dad »

For me it looks like Wilson Hall @ Trinity-Byrnes.

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Re: SCISA Schedules and Maps

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Man, It was great seeing some Football last night even if it wasn't My Beaufort Eagles playing!!!! I ended up going to the Hilton Head Prep at Colleton Prep Game. This game was just down the road from My House. It ended up being a pretty good game. Hilton Head Prep won 30-20. The Stadium was packed!!!! Most people had on Masks and they had designated rows on the Bleachers where you could sit. They also had hand sanitizer avaliable. I know it was SCISA Football but these kids still played their hearts out. I enjoyed it.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Post by Newcatntown »

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:47 pm
Man, It was great seeing some Football last night even if it wasn't My Beaufort Eagles playing!!!! I ended up going to the Hilton Head Prep at Colleton Prep Game. This game was just down the road from My House. It ended up being a pretty good game. Hilton Head Prep won 30-20. The Stadium was packed!!!! Most people had on Masks and they had designated rows on the Bleachers where you could sit. They also had hand sanitizer avaliable. I know it was SCISA Football but these kids still played their hearts out. I enjoyed it.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

Good for you BEF....Rock on!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Newcatntown wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:53 pm
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:47 pm

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

Good for you BEF....Rock on!!!
Thanks Newcat!!!! I hope that you are doing well.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!