Gaffney

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Gaffney

Post by DeCav »

What do they have next season? They are always a question mark. Seems Jones figured out if you can just keep from getting thrown from the bull long enough a class will come along that can take you to state. Seems there was a buzz last season that Gaffney might have a stable of playmakers ready to make a run.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Re: Gaffney

Post by racincowboy02 »

Should be a very powerful contender

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Honestly I can't say I'm too thrilled to hear that.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

If Im not mistaken we return a lot did lose our top WR from last year but we have more to take his spot and plus our running backs are going to be back with the exception of Cam Rice I believe he was a senior although i could be wrong going to be a great year maybe for Gaffney

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

I wonder what the prognosis for Byrnes is.

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

Idk thats the question of the year. I don't know what they have returning or what they lost i look for them to be contenders for the region and make a playoff push but the region is getting harder to win Dorman Gaffney Byrnes Spartanburg and now you throw in Hillcrest in the mix and it will be almost like the old Region 2 4A was back in the 90's maybe

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Yeah, BS came knocking on the door. Will be interesting to see if BS can stay in the mix next season.

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

WE will see I don’t see them staying around the top to be honest